• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

PANJ Coed, First Place at Jashan Bhangra 2010

Gurbir23

sick, wicked, and nastyyy.....dont know what to call it....im gonna dub it the london bridge maneuver, but the circle with the dancers coming out from underneath was hella nice!

Ak_Di_Nishani

good preformance guys love the energy, vaardiyaan are just plain sex.

your formation at 5:12 was wicked loved it.

keep it up guys

singh89

This is the first or 2nd time I have seen P.A.N.J. go COED. It was nice, the formations were good also the jhummar was really good. The mix was really clean, along with your guys outfits. Energy levels were good and the mela scene in the beginning was really good as well.

Bhogal93

Amazing performance! Shout outs to Chanden, Super, and Gaurav, you guys ripped it! The guy in the yellow (Chanden) was sick at the mela, the batka and then the full 360 spin landing on your behind to finish, that was awesome! Blue joori snapped on energy just insane, keep it up guys

Jeeti

you guys may have the 12 strongest dancers front to back than any other co-ed team I've seen recently...thats unusual to see...usually there is some discrepancy between the way some of the weaker dancers in the back execute moves/energy..not in this case..

sick..loved the choreo for surekiach na.

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Why don't y'all do Coed more often!?!

High energy, upbeat, fun performance. Some cool formation ideas (ie: Nachdi De), but if I had to give one criticism it would be to clean them up a bit more at times it seemed like there were spacing issues.

Overall great performance, nothing too crazy, simple yet folk but really looked great as a team!

sumeetj

this, along with ypa, has got to be my favorite co-ed performances that ive seen this year. solid, energetic traditional choreo, that never gets too slow. hollaaa.

LiLSandhu

Always been a fan of PANJ, yuh guys ripped it

Song selection was proper and am i tripping or is that my nachdi de mix?

and can yuh guys please post up the mix ? :)

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
Deserving of 1st place :)

Super Kills it :)

Team all around dance as a unit :)

Orange guy I think it was gaurav....Lacking stamina. Other then that some small mistakes here and there but proper set. Deserving of 1st place keep up the good work people :)

KushK

I liked the performance, but certainly not one of the best co-ed performances in my opinion. The girls had way more energy then the guys did. Orange and green jordi (guys) seemed tired the whole performance..... formations in the beginning were messy as well....

Loved the song selection and the mix... vardiyan as ususal are probably one of the best on the circut... blue and pink jordi stood out alot, simplly ripped it!!! the guy in yellow killed the ending...

i liked the set overall, great ideas, and creativity.... just clean it up and it its a bomb set!!!

didn't see all the videos yet ... so cant say if it was First place or not, but definitely placing material! good stuff PANJ!! keep up the good work.. look forward too seeing you all soon!

Jattstar

the intro was DURTYYYYY!!!! get it? get it? no? maybe you should listen to some cristina auguillera

anyways i've heard this song like billion times but whats the khunda song and can you please post it

Archana

I feel that this is one of PANJ's best performances. You guys should go co-ed more often. I really enjoy watching your team. girls kill it. agreed with the guy in orange lacking a bit energy. but routine was very good.

Dmann

congrads on first panj !
you guys did really gooodd
baby bluee joriii killedd itt :)

sgrewal30

Okay so i didnt really read much of what everyone else wrote, but here is my criticism

- Do co-ed more often. LOL The girls were great
- It did look a little tire at some points, mostly in a couple squats, some ppl didnt go all the way down. But other than the squats the energy was good.
- The formations towardds the middle were kinda difficult to see because there were so many. Like there was alot going on at once.

Thats all I could really think of, other than that I liked the mix and the whole set. Good job!

JustBhangra

This was a great performance and its nice to see PANJ going co-ed.

One thing I noticed is that the guys kind of have to pick up the pace more. There was a big difference in the girls energy and the guys energy. It seemed like some of the guys got tired at some points but then the others were going all out crazy.

I know for sure with a team like this (Which I think is one of the strongest out there) and a little more practice you guys can really make a BIG name for yourselves. Congratulations on your win and looking forward to seeing you guys again!

SunnyParmar

Pros:
-girls out did the guys
-Mix was sick (although it seems a little too gangster at times)
-Vardiya awesome
-Incorporated good balance of moves
-good nakhra (although I wish we had more GTV videos w/1080p lol)

Cons:
-first mela was boring, only one person is super active, maybe interaction with the kite guy and baloon guy would be good (like the baloon guy being facinated by the kite guy or something)
- many broken formations (on the 2 lines moving in a circle)
-whoever in the yellow at the end needs to calm down, there's so much power it looks horrible, grace is up a bit
-a lot of the moves the girls were bending lower then the guys, in particular the jugni, red guy in the back is completely standing
-I would personally like to see girls in front of guys when there are two horizontal lines, having the girls behind covers them, making is pointless

don't think it was a winning performance