• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Phillyfest 2009

abhigames

Member
Messages
709
Now usually I don't get the opportunity to invite you all to our competitions, but NYU Pandemonium will be performing on January 24th, 2009 in Philadelphia. This is a really great fusion competition if you wanta see something different than (but also including) bhangra. It should be a fun time!

www.phillyfest.com - for tickets
www.nyupandemonium.kk5.org - for more info on us.
 

rajkaran

Member
Messages
720
A few of us from cuBhangra will be there to support! Looks like it's gonna be an amazing weekend!
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
I live in philly now, so i'll definitely be there. Good luck pandas, they will most likely be the only team with any kind of a bhangra section. Anyone else gonna be there from BTF?
 

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
Probably won't be able to make it, but good luck guys!

And is it just me or there are a lot of coed teams competing? Looks like a good show!
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Good luck, Abhi! (I really hope your real name is not Abhigames)

I will advise though: Watch out for Michigan Taal. Competed against them at Midwest Masala. (We competed as a bhangra team). They're graceful, creative and beautiful.
 

Mowsuf

Member
Messages
155
Phillyfest is definately a competition worth going to. The teams that come have some of the most creative and just fun to watch routines ever. Anyone that can go...should.
 

rajkaran

Member
Messages
720
CONGRATS Pandemonium!

you guys killed it! awesome stuff...sorry i didnt get to record it tho

hahahaha...i heard some girl say that Ur set made them "hot and uncomfortable" in a good way....or sumthing like that
 

Armaan

Active Member
Messages
423
kinnell said:
Good luck, Abhi! (I really hope your real name is not Abhigames)

I will advise though: Watch out for Michigan Taal. Competed against them at Midwest Masala. (We competed as a bhangra team). They're graceful, creative and beautiful.
yo kinnell, Taal was not up to par with most of the competition. I'm not bashing them or anything, just saying in general they wer not up to par.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Armaan said:
kinnell said:
Good luck, Abhi! (I really hope your real name is not Abhigames)

I will advise though: Watch out for Michigan Taal. Competed against them at Midwest Masala. (We competed as a bhangra team). They're graceful, creative and beautiful.
yo kinnell, Taal was not up to par with most of the competition. I'm not bashing them or anything, just saying in general they wer not up to par.
We gotta merge these threads... Mods?

Yeah, I guess teams do tend to change year after year. Last year they were amazing, I guess this year, not-so-much.
 
Top