• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Pizza Hut Waiters Dancing in India

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
So I was youtube-ing and I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOixLCnDn0&NR=1

and then I saw like 10 more from Delhi, Kolkata, Agra and other places....that's so fun, why do they do that?? Has anyone ever seen it in person?

Raj

hahaha holy shit that's awesome. The reason it's even more awesome is because it's rehearsed. Must be a regular thing?? Man that would be sweet to see at a Pizza Hut here. That was a crunk song though

ban3rg

hahaha yeah I've seen this in Kolkata. I've seen them dance to Backstreet Boys and other Bollywood songs. They just do it because Pizza Hut is "the coolest" place to eat in Kolkata since it's so new and.....American.

So to keep up with the hip atmosphere they have gimmicks like "Ring this bell hanging from the ceiling if you liked your visit!" or "At random times we will start dancing, unannounced!" or "If it's your birthday, stand up on a chair so we can spread ice cream on your face! Would you like oregano with that?"