Govind
Member
- Messages
- 364
First off, let me say...I haven't had much time to post on BTF and keep up with many of you...I'm in India this whole year, and between teaching bhangra in Pune, starting my own public health project, and trying to make it to Bombay, my life has been hectic! I do make it a point to check out videos and keep up to date with the latest news. I will be going to the Inter/Intrazonal Youth Festivals in Punjab this winter with ex-PAU Bhangra Team friends so if any of you are going to be around, let me know.
I have a bit of a toolish request (I've sent some of you emails about it)...On a whim, I put up the Yale Bhangra video from Blowout 15 on that Bollypop competition site that you all probably got a thousand youtube messages for...and we're in the top ten (yesterday we were in the top 3 but dropped a bit today). I was wondering if you could send out an email to your friends having them join (I know joining websites is a pain but it takes 30 seconds) and give us a *5 star* rating to get us back in the big leagues...so that I can fulfill my life-long goal of becoming a Bollywood actor who actually knows bhangra!! haha! Brruuahh!
http://affiliate.kickapps.com/kickapps/_Yale-Bhangra-at-Bhangra-Blowout-15/video/328083/38708.html is the video...
I miss seeing you all at competitions, and I'll be sure to dive right back in when I get back from India.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to do this...
Govind
I have a bit of a toolish request (I've sent some of you emails about it)...On a whim, I put up the Yale Bhangra video from Blowout 15 on that Bollypop competition site that you all probably got a thousand youtube messages for...and we're in the top ten (yesterday we were in the top 3 but dropped a bit today). I was wondering if you could send out an email to your friends having them join (I know joining websites is a pain but it takes 30 seconds) and give us a *5 star* rating to get us back in the big leagues...so that I can fulfill my life-long goal of becoming a Bollywood actor who actually knows bhangra!! haha! Brruuahh!
http://affiliate.kickapps.com/kickapps/_Yale-Bhangra-at-Bhangra-Blowout-15/video/328083/38708.html is the video...
I miss seeing you all at competitions, and I'll be sure to dive right back in when I get back from India.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to do this...
Govind