Before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RduaFGKf1I
After
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbiYlte1_Y
I'm probably gonna ramble a bit but whatever. This is the first time I've seen an Indian team practice and I thought it was pretty cool to see it all as far the beginning and end result. I never knew they only practiced with a Dhol as far as music goes and not a singer/algozey/etc. to go along with that. Is that usually the case with most Indian teams. But yeah, it does seem like a lot of the time the singer is just randomly chosen to sing at the competition and thats it.
I never really noticed how graceful Indian teams were either. I mean damn you couldn't really see it as much during the performance video but all of their movements seemed precise as hell even though they weren't really trying. The guy on the very right in the beginning with the white shirt and jeans was SICKK.
But just in general though, how much do you guys practice to prepare for a competition? As far as our team goes we only have like one four hour practice a week because we're a high school team but I'm assuming it's somewhat easier for college teams and maybe Independent teams to schedule right? Like what do you guys do to make sure to get ready. Also, one thing I've always wondered especially for teams with crazy mixes, how do you guys plan out the routine? Is it mix first, then moves, then formations or do you guys go with some different to handle it?
PS The title comes from Allen Iverson's press conference if you didn't get the reference lol..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RduaFGKf1I
After
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbiYlte1_Y
I'm probably gonna ramble a bit but whatever. This is the first time I've seen an Indian team practice and I thought it was pretty cool to see it all as far the beginning and end result. I never knew they only practiced with a Dhol as far as music goes and not a singer/algozey/etc. to go along with that. Is that usually the case with most Indian teams. But yeah, it does seem like a lot of the time the singer is just randomly chosen to sing at the competition and thats it.
I never really noticed how graceful Indian teams were either. I mean damn you couldn't really see it as much during the performance video but all of their movements seemed precise as hell even though they weren't really trying. The guy on the very right in the beginning with the white shirt and jeans was SICKK.
But just in general though, how much do you guys practice to prepare for a competition? As far as our team goes we only have like one four hour practice a week because we're a high school team but I'm assuming it's somewhat easier for college teams and maybe Independent teams to schedule right? Like what do you guys do to make sure to get ready. Also, one thing I've always wondered especially for teams with crazy mixes, how do you guys plan out the routine? Is it mix first, then moves, then formations or do you guys go with some different to handle it?
PS The title comes from Allen Iverson's press conference if you didn't get the reference lol..