• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Princeton Bhangra @ Pao Bhangra XI

Amit

Hi everyone,

This year was the inaugural season for the rejuvenated Princeton Bhangra. Out of our 13 dancers, only one had ever done bhangra prior to this year. We were extremely honored to be invited to perform at Pao XI and had an amazing experience. Congratulations to Cornell Bhangra on throwing another amazing show. Much love to you guys.

Pao vid

Anik915

have seen so much growth in this team! excited to see what you guys have up your sleeve next!
Love you amit!

Suna

You guys have progressed so much as a team in just one year. Some cool, well-executed moves/gimmicks in this set! I definitely am looking forward to what else this team is gonna bring! We loved hosting you guys at Pao and can't wait to hang out/see you guys again! :)

Krishna

Rochester Bhangra
PB!...awesome performance, you guys are doing great for your first year, loved the set, great costumes. Each time I watch you guys perform it gets better and better, you guys are working hard and its showing. Also guy in the blue/purple jodi was too sick

ban3rg

Awesome performance, go tigers! It was great meeting you All and kickin it this weekend, thanks for sneaking me into Pao Bhangra hahaha. Already got some great ideas goin on performance-wise, and the foundation is definitely set for the next season. Good luck!!

jfried

Pretty good set for any team, let alone a team with a dozen first time dancers. Nice job. Work on your synchronization a little, because if you get that, it'll look even better.That was my only nitpick. Also, paghs might need more starch.