• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Rambo

Mukandpuria

mannn they need to keep this English shit out of Punjabi music...messes up the whole vibe and I never really like Jazzy B's music

and this just makes me hate his music "Rambo Rambo"...thats his hook?

wtf is that

Jackie

i agree this track is hella f***ing wierd
rambo rambo wtf
hate the raping and hate the english hella kills it
only thing nice about it is the beat in the back
thanks shinda

zagreus

Abhishek said:
mannn they need to keep this English shit out of Punjabi music...messes up the whole vibe and I never really like Jazzy B's music

and this just makes me hate his music "Rambo Rambo"...thats his hook?

wtf is that
this song is ...confusing. the rap sucks terribly, WHY DO THEY NEED IT?! the hook is terrible as well...
his voice is just as good as it always is, the beat is good, but the yeah...
song is mediocre.

Dholaholic

Gym vich muscle bunaye firda
Doliyan te sher bhuaie firda
Mundiya sohniya sunukhiya
Kuriyan ne naa teri rakhiya

RAMBO RAMBO

THis is one sick album

Manjot

rambo rambo jus doesnt fit with rest of the lyrics idno its so random saying RAMBO RAMBO after the those lyrics lol

Jimmy

Kadonwala Jeet didn't have much to work with when they wanted him to write a song off Rambo.

The rapping sounds pretty good, especially compared to most of the mc's that come out of the UK.

And it shouldn't be compared to Soorma because its a totally different type of song. Its more of a Romeo type.

imakhilyou37

That's a good point, not the lyricists fault.
I wonder who decided that they should theme this around Rambo lol...

The lyrics are sickk other than the rambo rambo part. I swear if they could've picked any other word it would've been sick as hell.

Can't wait for the music video LOL. I'm pretty sure that pic i posted before, of him being a giant and everything on fire is a shot from the music vid lolll.

Jimmy

Akhil said:
That's a good point, not the lyricists fault.
I wonder who decided that they should theme this around Rambo lol...

The lyrics are sickk other than the rambo rambo part. I swear if they could've picked any other word it would've been sick as hell.

Can't wait for the music video LOL. I'm pretty sure that pic i posted before, of him being a giant and everything on fire is a shot from the music vid lolll.
Theres a teaser on planetrecordz.com

Kush

The second the DJ said "It's your boy Khan Weezy" this song was lost on me... khan weezy. wth.

Mukandpuria

you know whats funny is that everyone in England must be loving this shit...go to a club and everyone like "Rambo rambo"

Kush

I agree with Manjot. Rapping needs to stay out of bhangra. I can tolerate a remix, but why ruin an otherwise decent song with some fool trying to spit some hip hop. Major disappointment and definitely dropped my expectations for the cd. KHAN WEEZY!

Vick

did he say, "yay area"? hahaha... reppin the BAYYYYYYY AREA... nice! The song has its nice parts, but man the RAMBO RAMBO is annoying...

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
just heard jazzy b's rambo rambo for the first time, and i've got say, that fudu is a waste of effing talent....WOWWWWWWWW. get that guy singing live boliyan man.

Jimmy

Actually Abhishek, people in North America like the song more than the UK. Theyre hating on the song there, saying its for "freshies" lol

Vick

Meistro said:
just heard jazzy b's rambo rambo for the first time, and i've got say, that fudu is a waste of effing talent....WOWWWWWWWW. get that guy singing live boliyan man.
I agree man, you remember yuba like 5 years ago? that was the ultimate sickness....