• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Re: Desi Dhamaka Updates

Flypunjabiballer

Its funny how everyone is counting VIRSA out of this!!!!! I have a feeling that they going to bring something crazy........ITs been a long time they havent performed....lets see....NYPD is going to kill it as well.......AEG will do well !!!!
MY Predictions
1. Virsa
2. AEG/NYPD
3. NYPD/AEG

Who ever dont agree.......hop the f off....cause i dont give a shi* ;-)

IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
1. AEG
2. Virsa/NYPD
3. NYPD/Virsa

Cant wait! ;D ;D ;D

Danny

Sorry, but due to complications with scheduling and finances, APD will not be competing at this years Desi Dhamaka. Best of luck to the organizers with their first competition and definitely good luck to all the teams!

Manna

I talk to some of the guys on nypd and from what i kno they have also dropped outt

Desi Dhamaka

Desi Dhamaka, Bhangra Allstars, Fusion Faceoff...
1. Anakh E Gabroo
2. Binghamton Bhangra
3. CMU Chak De Bhangra
4. ECU Muqabla
5. SMD Bhangra
6. GMU Bhangra
7. NYPD Bhangra
8. Rochester Bhangra
9. Siena Bhangra
10. NC State Bhangra
11. The Bhangra Union
12. Virsa: Our Tradition

Im sorry but we have been emailing and talking to teams about the lineup. Some teams have had problems which we have been helping them out. But the emails are going out to all team captains.

IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
aiiighttt AEG vs. NYPD vs. Virsa:OT
cant wait for that!!!

Desi Dhamaka

Desi Dhamaka, Bhangra Allstars, Fusion Faceoff...
Also the complete Judging Panel is as follows..

Atinder Cloty

Vijay Agawal

Pashi Malik

Ben Koffel

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
The line-up is shrinking! The judges all seem capable, so I think three of the following four teams will place for sure: AEG, ECU, CMU, NYPD.

jattomg111 said:
DD ORGANIZERS.. YOU GUYS ARE DOING A TERRIBLE JOB KEEPING US POSTED FOR THE FINAL LINEUP!
I think BTF will be LAST place any organizer will update their line-up. As long as team captains are notified first and in a timely manner, I think a competition organizer has fulfilled their responsibilities. Anything above that, like posting on BTF, is just extra.