• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Review for cuBhangra event

rajkaran

Member
Messages
720
Hello!

Columbia Bhangra would like to extend our warmest THANKS to EVERYONE who was able to come and show their support for the teams, dance the night away, and make the event an astounding success!!! We really appreciate it and we hope to continue to have your support in future events!

Also, we would like to thank our many sponsors and volunteers for the night, without which this event would not have been possible! THANK YOU!
_______

That being said, I know I had a lot of fun despite the few event hiccups, and I finally met Saleem, reunited with Columbia Bhangra Alums, and met random people who knew my name (and I had no idea who they were). But, I would like to hear what other people thought of the event. Any constructive criticism to help improve for next year? Please keep in mind that this is (essentially) our first time doing an event on a scale this big.

With Best Regards,
Rajkaran S.
 
Top