• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sangra Vibes "Unleashed" Digital Album (Enhanced)

GSingh said:
Just out of curiosity, what did you do to enhance the sound?

When I ripped the songs from the CD, the songs were pretty flat so I raised the Low-End, made the High-End more crispy, Boosted Bass, and cut off some of the lower frequencies of each song. All done on Logic.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
This is awesome. Thank you so much for your efforts and for sharing!

~ Basim :)

GSingh

I think your efforts would be fully successful if you posted 320kbps or a v0 VBR rip because in the current 128k rips, I'm noticing the compression in vocals and treble. There are also long silences after each song which might just be a rendering error.

This album is hard to find in good quality so thanks for uploading.
Definitely one of the most well produced and ahead of its time albums to ever come out.

GSingh said:
I think your efforts would be fully successful if you posted 320kbps or a v0 VBR rip because in the current 128k rips, I'm noticing the compression in vocals and treble. There are also long silences after each song which might just be a rendering error.

This album is hard to find in good quality so thanks for uploading.
Definitely one of the most well produced and ahead of its time albums to ever come out.

So is the quality good? Thanks for your feedback anyways.