• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

SGPD @ Bhangra idols 2011

mcgulz

If competitions were solely based on saap segments, SGPD would win first every single time loll

Sunny B

ਪੁਰਜਾ ਪੁਰਜਾ ਕਟ ਮਰੈ ਕਬਹੂ ਨ ਛਾਡੈ ਖੇਤੁ...
thats wass insaneeee....!!!

Gurpal

Red - Rajbir and Navi Sidhu
Blue - Raman and Navi Dhillon
Green - Karan and Tamandeep
Purple - Gurpal and Jatinder
Yellow - ASG and Sunny
Orange - Sukhchain and JR
Black - Rahul and Jag
Pink - Diljot and Amandeep

jfried

Great set, guys. The saap section was unreal and you guys straight up killed it.

Not a huge fan of using Rangla Punjab as the finale song since it seems like that's endemic, but you guys at least put a unique spin on it with the whole sirens bit. Overall, this was a really enjoyable set to watch and you really used the jailbreak gimmick in an entertaining way.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
I haven't gotten to watch the close up or an HD video yet but I absolutely LOVED this performance. so many amazingly sick parts. the jail-break theme was awesome haha except it shoulda been escape from a mental facility :p

Suuper entertaining crazy awesome set, again, ill performance - i was smiling the whole time!

You have arguably the most talent in the country; sgpd is STACKED with legendary dancers... Keep doing what you do, but if you went to back to a burgh/groundshaker type pure bhangra set now it would be murked on another level :|

Kaur

Cant stop watching that jhummer!!!-- it has like 100 bethka, imma make them do it at my wedding lolol