• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Singh Is King

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1A6E92B12E3DECBBAF02FB14B63C143D?contentId=2555311&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

!!!
 

Chahal101

★-ѕϝʙс­-★ Surrey Folk Bhangra Club
Messages
58
AHAHHAH this is the funniest shit everrr lol
good job manjot...lol .....
CHECKERS LETS PLAY..HELLO HOW ARE YOU
ahahaha tooo good lol
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
I didnt really see the kid in him honestly... I saw a fake trying to act like a kid...
 

Karan V

Member
Messages
531
haha
i remember that guy
i saw him in surrey one day at a reception we were performing at
he wanted us to come down to PCS.
 

Nicky

New Member
Messages
20
OH MY GOD! ITS HIM!! Theres something seriously wrong with him...someone get this man some much needed help.
 

Navkarn

Member
Messages
658
Manjot said:
yeh he was the PCS uncle that every1 hated basically lol
i dont know about hated ... we freakin loved him! we needed transportation to get some stuff from a local grocery store and when he found out we were trying to call for a cab he literally tossed me the keys to his minivan and said ENJOY! pretty awesome of him :D
 

Karan V

Member
Messages
531
Navkarn said:
Manjot said:
yeh he was the PCS uncle that every1 hated basically lol
i dont know about hated ... we freakin loved him! we needed transportation to get some stuff from a local grocery store and when he found out we were trying to call for a cab he literally tossed me the keys to his minivan and said ENJOY! pretty awesome of him :D
haha yah
i didnt see the kid in him when i met him
and was a nice guy
dun know wut he did to u lol
 

Kanvar

Why So Jaloose?
Messages
337
best part: "balle balle...shava shava"


i dont know ANY bhangra team that says shava shava ahah
 

Tuckerrrr

Member
Messages
321
He is one of the most successful Asian Americans. He's a great representative for us; he's all over the news always winning awards for something...and that with his full Sikh identity! He's cool as hell. You guys making fun of him are pretty lame, I was at PCS the previous 2 years and he is one of the most generous and caring individuals I've come across. Not only that, he's so lively!
 

hkgidha

HK GIDHA
Messages
78
Tuckerrrr said:
He is one of the most successful Asian Americans. He's a great representative for us; he's all over the news always winning awards for something...and that with his full Sikh identity! He's cool as hell. You guys making fun of him are pretty lame, I was at PCS the previous 2 years and he is one of the most generous and caring individuals I've come across. Not only that, he's so lively!
I agree with you Tuckerrrr, but this year was different! He was special! If HK thinks someone is rude, they must be really rude! Haha! You know we are the nicest Gidha team/People out there! Hahahah!!
 

Jap Brar

New Member
Messages
269
Here was the Problem:

At first this guy did seem generous because he was welcoming when I first met him. The first time I personally greeted him was when I was grabbing some pizza around midnight. Bulldawg da Raaj and HK Gidha were two teams that had already been accompanied by him. However, he became very annoying and kept making sure that the LSD guys (im sure other teams as well) were not "bothering" the girls. How can a member of the PCS board place a stigma on a respectful and honored team that has come from Washington D.C.? Then, in the afternoon of the competition, he started criticizing some people for walking outside of the hotel rooms to the actual hall, which was connected by a field. Again, he thought that some of the guys were going to "harass" the girls on the team (WACK and JALOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) On the night of the competition, he was rude because of his random mood swings. I asked him nicely where I could get some rice and naan for dinner, since those were the two things that had run out quickly. He didn't even answer me when I asked him at first and started walking away, so I held his shoulder for him to notice me. He gave me a grimace and said, "Mainu ki patha, mai keda food da in charge ah" ( What do I know, I'm not in charge of the food"). No help for food for a member of a visiting team, threats in all directions about calling the Police, disrespect to the Gidha girls and Bhangra teams, and an overall humiliation to himself.

I wouldn't say "Singh is King" to myself if I was disrespectful and if I humiliated myself in front of an audience that is invited to perform for a family oriented show.

Jap Brar
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
i was in the lobby when LSD was goin through the courtyard to the stage hall and he yelled "SECURITY GET THEM" to the front desk lol...every1 was like wtf
 
Top