• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

song name

Aditya

It says that its called Hathiyar in the YouTube video description. Gonna have to find the artist's name on your own though.

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
Aditya said:
It says that its called Hathiyar in the YouTube video description. Gonna have to find the artist's name on your own though.
I think the song he is looking for is in between Hathiyar(By Gippy I think) and Shera Warge. I tried looking the other day and didn't have much luck

DamanSingh

Mans said:
I think the song he is looking for is in between Hathiyar(By Gippy I think) and Shera Warge. I tried looking the other day and didn't have much luck

Yeah, the unknown song is after Hathiyar but before Shera Warge.

TX180

yeah I knew it wasn't listed on the song list, but if anyone of y'all know someone that can help with it, please find out. Thanks!

DamanSingh

KarnSingh said:
that song isn't hathiyar

edit: my bad didnt mean to post the same thing right after you
haha koi gal nahi veere. I actually made the same mistake and posted the same thing that Mans did (I forgot to read his post before making mine).

We need a Punjabi version of Shazam.