• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Song Request: Kinni Sohni

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
i got the song i need but its shitty quality...if anyone has a good quality version id appreciate if u could post it...

its the sanj/sach remix to kinni sohni...i attached it to the post

Attachments

dj2nyce

no one? ???

not even lil sandhu? shiiiiiiiiiiit. mark this day/thread down. the song request lil sandhu couldnt conquer. :p

dj2nyce

LiLSandhu said:
Tryed lookin for it broo....no luckk :(

what cd is it from?

no idea...i jus rememebr i got that version of it and its not like good quality i def wanna do somethin wit it...plus i think its a hott track personally. but its def a sanj/sach mix cuz the original version of theirs was on AMW4 mixed wit the sean paul beat.

a.bajwa7

raaandomly ended up on this thread.
did you end up finding that version of this song/doing anything with it?
that's my thia and i'm sure he'd be thrilled to hear it if you did haha

dj2nyce

haha nah man i never ended up finding the song....whos ur thia tho? the singer?

how does he not have it?!?!

dj2nyce

thanks dude! but i was looking for the remix that i posted up....not the original song. haha i have AMW4 its pretty legit

if u check the original post u can hear the song im talkin about

a.bajwa7

2nyce said:
haha nah man i never ended up finding the song....whos ur thia tho? the singer?

how does he not have it?!?!

yeaaah Binder Bajwa is lol. he doesn't keep his tracks digitally, I usually do. I'm sure I have it somewhere on a hard drive. Imma bookmark this thread and when I go through my hard drive after exams, I'll post it or send it to you.

dj2nyce

shit man, thanks! he has a great voice....much appreciated lemme know whats good

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
yo when and if you find it, i'd appreciate it if you could post it here! that would be super awesome. thanks, man.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
2nyce said:
shit man, thanks! he has a great voice....much appreciated lemme know whats good
voxanimus said:
yo when and if you find it, i'd appreciate it if you could post it here! that would be super awesome. thanks, man.
Kinda confused here...

Are you guys looking for the original song sung by Binder Bajwa?

OR

Are you looking for the remixed track in the original post?

I believe a.bajwa7 might have the original song, but if you're looking for that specific DJ Sanj remix, holla back and I'll see what I can do.

~ Basim :)

dj2nyce

im lookin for the remix that i posted up.....i posted a shitty quality version of it cuz thats all ive had for years but im looking for a better quality one.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
2nyce said:
im lookin for the remix that i posted up.....i posted a shitty quality version of it cuz thats all ive had for years but im looking for a better quality one.
That particular version is very hard to find, but I gotchu Neet.

The song is called "Kini Soni" and is off the album "America's Most Wanted 4 And Best Of Dj Sanj" released back in August 2009: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZB2US2/

It's literally impossible to find a high quality copy of that specific remix.. the best that I could get a hold of is attached (3.29 MB, 128 Kbps CBR, 44.1 Khz, Stereo MP3). Whoever downloads it owes me BIG time!

Enjoy,

Attachments

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Oops! Ignore my post above - I just realized jasjeet posted the same song. Looks like it's not what you're looking for.

I don't have the exact remix that you posted in your original post. Are you sure it's mixed by Sanj?

My apologies,

dj2nyce

Basim said:
I don't have the exact remix that you posted in your original post. Are you sure it's mixed by Sanj?
not 100% sure its by sanj....have no idea who its by. jus found it one day and loved it