• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

song requests (tag coed @ bruin)

Dj ASG

Everyone put in your request for any song from any tag performance and I will post all of them tonight.

ban3rg

song at 3:20!!! thanks amrit you're the best!! love your willingness to spread the good music!!! gotta find out the Jugni song mannn, I messaged you bout it too. Anyways sick mix as always best song selection man, most obscure/completely transformed/random songs that u hear and are like "where the hell does he get this shit" hahaha

VeeBee

Track names:

1:57: Gal Ban Je - S2K Ft Dev Dhillon

6:12 - Tung Tung - MTV SOUND TRIPPIN

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Dj ASG said:
Everyone put in your request for any song from any tag performance and I will post all of them tonight.

OH SHIT this is like the best day of my life.

i've had these two songs bugging me since like forever. 3:01 and 4:37 in this video:

TAG Pao Practice Day 2

and here's my very incomplete tracklisting for the TAG Bruin 2012 performance, i'd supremely appreciate it if you could fill it out. you don't have to attach everything; if you just tell me the name of the song and the artist, i can find it myself.

1. ? (starts 0:42)
2. Gussa - Lucky Sidhu
3. Pat Suteya - Sheri G
4. Mitran Nu - Harjit Harman
5. Teri Meri - Bodyguard
6. Gal Ban Je - Dev Dhillon
7. ? (starts 2:12)
8. ? (starts 2:21)
9. gidheh vich nach - gurbhej brar
10. ? (starts 3:21)
11. ? (starts 4:10)
12. sutteh naag - gurbhej brar