• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sports Blog

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
So I was talking to my brother and wanted to do a sports blog relating to all sports(football, bball, hockey, baseball) and keep it updated at a weekly basis with writers and stuff. I was wondering if anyone on BTF was interested in doing something like this since I know a lot of people here love sports and follow them hardcore.
 

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Messages
2,072
YES, let's do it

I am NFL, all day every day. Any team, any story. I usually catch round half the games a week.
Then in Jan/February I go from cursory NBA watcher to die-hard observer.
 

Navkarn

Member
Messages
658
I follow soccer ( epl, la liga, all tournaments, plus more ) and the NBA (basketball) religiously. From big plays and matches to the latest news, i usually have it covered really well. I'm an espn and espn radio whore. Count me in Ram if you need me.
 

ChiragT

Member
Messages
41
I'm definitely down..I follow everything to some extent...but basketball real closely...NBA and college both...sounds like a good idea
 

dheerja

Member
Messages
607
I can help out with NFL! I have a blog that's essentially devoted to the NFL (http://dheerja.com/) and would love to expand :)
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Sick. Ill set this up this weekend(after finals, if im still alive). Just pm me if your still interested(or I can hit you guys up with info) and we can go from there!
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Any more takers...I got a lot more positions to fill if people want to write...
 
Top