• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

T Dot Results

arrun98

1) Cornell Bhangra

2) Furteelay Shokeen

3) Anakhilay Gabru

People's Choice: Anakhilay Gabru

Best Dressed: Jawani Co-ed

Congratulations to all teams!

Rip

cant wait to see the videos...curious if cornell recycled anything from blowout. congrats to all the teams!

Kaur

Go Cornell congrats Kartik!!!! This was a long time coming!!!

Lilly Singh

Congratulations to all placing teams! We'll let you know the winners of our additional awards tomorrow after our team breakfast!

Psant

UNC Bhangra Elite Alum, Brandeis Bhangra
Hell yes Cornell is holding it down for collegiate teams. Now I'm even more excited for Burgh.

Ak_Di_Nishani

Congrats to all placing teams... Cornell definitely had a first place performance !

What hasn't been mentioned was the amazing performance from Rochester. Hands down my favorite team of the night, although you didn't place you're performance definitely did not go unnoticed... could have easily won 1st place without a doubt in my mind

shoutout to AG for holding it down in TDOT !!

walkertexasjr

Congratulations to all the placing teams and to Cornell for holding it down for Western NY/Collegiate teams. Rochester Bhangra had an incredible time this weekend, shout out to our liaisons Deepta and Nandini who made the weekend stress-free. Our video will be posted soon, can't wait to see all the other vids as well.