• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

TBYF MODERN CATEGORY POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will win first at TBYF (Modern Category)

• Anakh-e-Gabroo(AEG)

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • Virsa:Our Tradition(V:OT)

Votes: 34 24.5%
  • Nachde Yaar Punjab De(NYPD)

Votes: 54 38.8%
  • Nachde Sher Punjab De(NSPD)

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters

lilballer2k6

my vote goes between NSPD and NYPD.. but its leaning towards the NSPD side jus cuz these guys arent amateurs... their old videos might make it seem like it but these guys are intense, and their stamina/choreo/coordination is through the roof, these guys are definetely bringing down the house this time!

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
man_bhangra said:
1.AEG
2.NYPD
3.Virsa/NSPD
Everyone places? Wow, that would SUCK and judges would suck even more for doing something like that. As it is, placing 3 teams out of 4 competitors is iffy.

- Raja -

kinnell said:
man_bhangra said:
1.AEG
2.NYPD
3.Virsa/NSPD
it will probably be top 2..3/4 is rough for the team that doesnt place

Everyone places? Wow, that would SUCK and judges would suck even more for doing something like that. As it is, placing 3 teams out of 4 competitors is iffy.

man_bhangra

kinnell said:
man_bhangra said:
1.AEG
2.NYPD
3.Virsa/NSPD
sorry I meant Virsa OR NSPD I use the / like that. As for the amount I didn't know how many teams were gonna place so I followed the other posts with 3 spots. Probably will be top 1 or 2 though

Joey

roaR
can't wait for this weekend. good luck to all the teams! if anyone runs out of crown this weekend, feel free to take a sip of my/faizan's hat ;)