Yo BTF,
Over the last few years, I have had the humbling opportunity to judge competitions across the US. I still keep in touch with many of the teams that I have judged, and I am grateful that they continue to value my feedback.
I thought I would open up my critiques to the entire Bhangra community. If interested, email me a video of your team's performance to BhangraFeedback@gmail.com.
I will get back to you with notes and then we can schedule a Skype/Google Hangout session to go over my thoughts "in person". The goal is to emulate a post-competition judging feedback process to help your team get ready for an upcoming comp/performance.
To give you an idea of my feedback style, I don't focus on mistakes such as slips, off-beat, etc. - instead, I try to tell you what I thought your team could have done better. I also focus heavily on the execution of the steps, as I come from a live background and have trained under former PAU Agriculture dancers.
I really appreciate the positive responses from the teams I have judged and hope that opening this up may help other teams who are looking for this type of feedback.
Thanks!
Lavesh
Over the last few years, I have had the humbling opportunity to judge competitions across the US. I still keep in touch with many of the teams that I have judged, and I am grateful that they continue to value my feedback.
I thought I would open up my critiques to the entire Bhangra community. If interested, email me a video of your team's performance to BhangraFeedback@gmail.com.
I will get back to you with notes and then we can schedule a Skype/Google Hangout session to go over my thoughts "in person". The goal is to emulate a post-competition judging feedback process to help your team get ready for an upcoming comp/performance.
To give you an idea of my feedback style, I don't focus on mistakes such as slips, off-beat, etc. - instead, I try to tell you what I thought your team could have done better. I also focus heavily on the execution of the steps, as I come from a live background and have trained under former PAU Agriculture dancers.
I really appreciate the positive responses from the teams I have judged and hope that opening this up may help other teams who are looking for this type of feedback.
Thanks!
Lavesh