Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to take the time out and really thank everyone for the wonderful last few years I have experienced in the bhangra scene. I am leaving this scene satisfied as I was blessed in meeting a lot of amazing people who have inspired me and also been great friends of mine. I never would think I would stop dancing but life has different plans for me as I am moving to a different country. I wanted to end it at the competition that meant the most to me: Boston Bhangra. I started it there and I am happy I am ending it there.
A special shoutout to my team Sher Foundation for actually giving me a chance to dance when I didn’t even know what bhangra was. Thanks for your patience, guidance and more so the brotherhood we created. You all have always been there for me and my brother and I shall never forget that. It’s crazy seeing a little team we formed in Riverside end up to what we are now. This has created so many opportunities for me and I am so blessed to be part of most of them. I also now have wrinkles right now all over my face due to all the laughter’s we had over the years. Before i forget, a special thanks to LBC as well for all the fun times we had when I danced with you guys. Much Respect!
I would want to also thank EVERYONE who always encouraged me to go on and always supported me in what I did. It’s been a really crazy journey that I can’t describe and has been a huge life changing experience. For the teams in the scene right now, my humble respects to all of you; I have never seen this much talent before as I see right now in the bhangra scene and it is really a pleasure to have shared the stage with so many of you.
For teams that just started out or are starting; Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you can’t….. Stay committed, focus and BE HUNGRY.
I am sure I can write a lot more but I think everyone who has met me knows how much passion I have for all this. This has been a huge part of my life and forever will be. I dont know how involved I would be in the bhangra scene later on but I am taking a long break for now
For ppl that I have met and haven’t gotten a chance to be in contact with, please add me on facebook. My email is nsehmi@gmail.com.
Signing off,
Navroop ‘LaLi’ Sehmi
The Red Ranger
Sher Foundation
P.S - WATCH OUT FOR SHER ON NBC
I just wanted to take the time out and really thank everyone for the wonderful last few years I have experienced in the bhangra scene. I am leaving this scene satisfied as I was blessed in meeting a lot of amazing people who have inspired me and also been great friends of mine. I never would think I would stop dancing but life has different plans for me as I am moving to a different country. I wanted to end it at the competition that meant the most to me: Boston Bhangra. I started it there and I am happy I am ending it there.
A special shoutout to my team Sher Foundation for actually giving me a chance to dance when I didn’t even know what bhangra was. Thanks for your patience, guidance and more so the brotherhood we created. You all have always been there for me and my brother and I shall never forget that. It’s crazy seeing a little team we formed in Riverside end up to what we are now. This has created so many opportunities for me and I am so blessed to be part of most of them. I also now have wrinkles right now all over my face due to all the laughter’s we had over the years. Before i forget, a special thanks to LBC as well for all the fun times we had when I danced with you guys. Much Respect!
I would want to also thank EVERYONE who always encouraged me to go on and always supported me in what I did. It’s been a really crazy journey that I can’t describe and has been a huge life changing experience. For the teams in the scene right now, my humble respects to all of you; I have never seen this much talent before as I see right now in the bhangra scene and it is really a pleasure to have shared the stage with so many of you.
For teams that just started out or are starting; Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you can’t….. Stay committed, focus and BE HUNGRY.
I am sure I can write a lot more but I think everyone who has met me knows how much passion I have for all this. This has been a huge part of my life and forever will be. I dont know how involved I would be in the bhangra scene later on but I am taking a long break for now
For ppl that I have met and haven’t gotten a chance to be in contact with, please add me on facebook. My email is nsehmi@gmail.com.
Signing off,
Navroop ‘LaLi’ Sehmi
The Red Ranger
Sher Foundation
P.S - WATCH OUT FOR SHER ON NBC