• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

The Alliance is Coming!!

sulmoney

smd, bitch
I HAD THIS IDEA LIKE 5 YEARS AGO! except i called it superallgirlsteamfirstplaceatbruinbhangra

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
sulmoney said:
I HAD THIS IDEA LIKE 5 YEARS AGO! except i called it superallgirlsteamfirstplaceatbruinbhangra
Lol. Whatever it is called or could have been called, this is some beastmode shit. All these ladies are badd. And this is gonna be one hell of a performance.

Vijay

not to beat on the excitement, this is clearly a solid team with tons of experience coming in, but historically collabo teams like this have always had some difficulties coming together and dancing as a solid unit on stage, given the wide range of dance styles (and geography) the orig teams dance with. im sure they've worked hard to coordinate practices, etc tho and im still excited to see how their set comes together. good luck ladies!

Sukha

Wow every female bhangra dancer that I'm a huge fan of...all on one team...this is to good to be true :O