• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

--<<< The Official BTF RE-Mixers Ladder 2011 >>>--

DJ Jassi

whats gud Harman...i'll be down to join but after June 25th.
dj name: DJ Jassi email: djassi@rogers.com

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
DJ JASSi said:
whats gud Harman...i'll be down to join but after June 25th.
dj name: DJ Jassi email: djassi@rogers.com
sounds good bro I'll add you in when your ready to start competing

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member

himynameis

Suggestion: you should ask saleem if you could get this on like the home scree nas it's own topic because if theres 50 people competing and it's all on one thread it's going to get extremely messy and confusing

sartajjudge

I really like the fact that the DJ's must remain anonymous with their mixes, and that no DJ tags are allowed. It'll be interesting trying to figure out who made what mix.

himynameis

sartajjudge said:
I really like the fact that the DJ's must remain anonymous with their mixes, and that no DJ tags are allowed. It'll be interesting trying to figure out who made what mix.
And votes will be fair and not bias

DJ Jassi

man this thing is gonna be so intense...and less known Dj's will get a chance too. and it's also gonna be efficient...more quality over quantity.

Great job with this Harman, keep it up.

Multani

sartajjudge said:

unless, like "SOME" people know many people on BTF personally, and decide to tell them it's their mix. So that is the only catch I see so far. And man I am on top, I feel like I should just give it to Swi.. haha

Kush

himynameis said:
Suggestion: you should ask saleem if you could get this on like the home scree nas it's own topic because if theres 50 people competing and it's all on one thread it's going to get extremely messy and confusing
its stickied to the top of the section bro.

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
this was the only way I could think of to prevent any form of cheating.. you literally have to go out of your way now or break a rule publically to get votes.. and if your that desperate then just have at it lol

and as for asking outside DJ's, I'm down but we run the risk of hardly seeing them online.. they probably have busier work schedules or they probably don't care about BTF as much so they won't take it as serious as regular BTFers would but it would be pretty sick to have some big names in the game from outside BTF.. I know sooner or later they will come.. releasing music and making money is one thing but competing 1on1 with your music is far more exciting IMO.