--<<< The Official BTF RE-Mixers Ladder 2011 >>>--

DJ Jassi

New Member
Messages
859
whats gud Harman...i'll be down to join but after June 25th.
dj name: DJ Jassi email: djassi@rogers.com
 

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Messages
487
DJ JASSi said:
whats gud Harman...i'll be down to join but after June 25th.
dj name: DJ Jassi email: djassi@rogers.com
sounds good bro I'll add you in when your ready to start competing
 

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Messages
1,459

himynameis

New Member
Messages
334
Suggestion: you should ask saleem if you could get this on like the home scree nas it's own topic because if theres 50 people competing and it's all on one thread it's going to get extremely messy and confusing
 

sartajjudge

New Member
Messages
609
I really like the fact that the DJ's must remain anonymous with their mixes, and that no DJ tags are allowed. It'll be interesting trying to figure out who made what mix.
 

himynameis

New Member
Messages
334
sartajjudge said:
I really like the fact that the DJ's must remain anonymous with their mixes, and that no DJ tags are allowed. It'll be interesting trying to figure out who made what mix.
And votes will be fair and not bias
 

DJ Jassi

New Member
Messages
859
man this thing is gonna be so intense...and less known Dj's will get a chance too. and it's also gonna be efficient...more quality over quantity.


Great job with this Harman, keep it up.
 

Multani

Member
Messages
552
sartajjudge said:
I really like the fact that the DJ's must remain anonymous with their mixes, and that no DJ tags are allowed. It'll be interesting trying to figure out who made what mix.

unless, like "SOME" people know many people on BTF personally, and decide to tell them it's their mix. So that is the only catch I see so far. And man I am on top, I feel like I should just give it to Swi.. haha
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
himynameis said:
Suggestion: you should ask saleem if you could get this on like the home scree nas it's own topic because if theres 50 people competing and it's all on one thread it's going to get extremely messy and confusing
its stickied to the top of the section bro.
 

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Messages
487
this was the only way I could think of to prevent any form of cheating.. you literally have to go out of your way now or break a rule publically to get votes.. and if your that desperate then just have at it lol

and as for asking outside DJ's, I'm down but we run the risk of hardly seeing them online.. they probably have busier work schedules or they probably don't care about BTF as much so they won't take it as serious as regular BTFers would but it would be pretty sick to have some big names in the game from outside BTF.. I know sooner or later they will come.. releasing music and making money is one thing but competing 1on1 with your music is far more exciting IMO.
 
Top