• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

--<<< The Official BTF RE-Mixers Ladder 2011 >>>--

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Multani said:
2nyce said:
Multani said:
calm down homeboy
deadline is 06/29 since I had exams last week so harman finalize 6/29.

.....................................................................?

you know if u made the deadline you can post the challenge urself if u use the previous challenges' title and OP (for uniformity)

but just wondering - harman what happens when the deadline has passed for both mixers?
Look man, first of all I am not trying hold on anything, here what I sent to Akhil on 28th:

""Kidan
I know our deadline is 6/29.You want me to send you the song or you can send me.. and post it as other challenges been posted??
Let me bro whs up!!""

I haven't got response from Akhil and I sent harman my mix on 29...Harman said he will post it whenever he will get off from work.

So I want my mix to be posted asap to get things moving soon. Your not the only one.
i understand. well then its not on you and this is not directed towards you. that was just a general question.....however - akhil you my boy but if u didnt meet the deadline that must mean you give ur spot up? sorry brahhhhh.

dj2nyce

also - HARMAN.....CHECK YOUR INBOX! i sent u a message a week+ ago offering to help out with this whole thing.

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
2nyce said:
Multani said:
2nyce said:
Multani said:
calm down homeboy

you know if u made the deadline you can post the challenge urself if u use the previous challenges' title and OP (for uniformity)

but just wondering - harman what happens when the deadline has passed for both mixers?
Look man, first of all I am not trying hold on anything, here what I sent to Akhil on 28th:

""Kidan
I know our deadline is 6/29.You want me to send you the song or you can send me.. and post it as other challenges been posted??
Let me bro whs up!!""

I haven't got response from Akhil and I sent harman my mix on 29...Harman said he will post it whenever he will get off from work.

So I want my mix to be posted asap to get things moving soon. Your not the only one.
i understand. well then its not on you and this is not directed towards you. that was just a general question.....however - akhil you my boy but if u didnt meet the deadline that must mean you give ur spot up? sorry brahhhhh.

you two can now challenge each other so release this rage in the mixes.. akhil did not submit his mix in on time so the ranks remain the same as dJ sK wins by default (sK you can share your mix on btf if you want to)

and 2nyce appreciate the offer for the help bud but I'll hold it down as much as I can till next week, hopefully the automated system is setup by then.. I'm only saying this because I want to avoid giving out the list to anyone competing in the ladder :p

all songs sent out and completely updated

Swi said:
Automated system will be up by next weekend. July 4th weekend is a busy timee
8) go Swi

Multani

Less do it Neet...Pick the number since I can't challenge lower rank.

And let's have 12 days due since school.. I will post my last one today.

Kush

one suggestion harman. I know the automated system will help and swi you should add this in. KEEP A 2 DAY WINDOW FOR CHALLENGES AND A SET AMOUNT OF TIME FOR EACH CHALLENGE. This "off schedule" crap is makign it tough for people to get hte challenges they want and its making it much mroe chaotic. For example, say July 1/2 are challenge days for the period that lasts until the 14. Then the 15/16 are challenge days that apply for challenges that will last until the end of the month. You feel me? then YOU have no responsibility for making sure people meet their deadlines etc, you simply knwo that if by day X they havent submitted, theyre out. And this leave people free to finish early as well, but doesnt create too much demand/chaos, and YOUR life will be easier cause you'll only be sending songs out 4 days of the whole month.

Doesnt really change much, just makes it SLIGHTLY more limited. But honestly i think this needs it, its getting chaotic so early.

Summary: 2 week challenge periods seperated by 1-2 CHALLENGE DAYS. You can even have hte challenge days also be the voting days! so it works out better.

Multani

I am open for challenge guys this week before I get busy with exams in couple week.

Hit me up...

Multani

2nyce said:
Multani said:
calm down homeboy

less do it...

DjFresh

yo, request to be taken out of this ladder. ive been swamped with other projects and work. Not enough hours in the day for this right now.

Good luck to all. 2 nyce hold it down for the east coast <3

DjFresh said:
yo, request to be taken out of this ladder. ive been swamped with other projects and work. Not enough hours in the day for this right now.
Me too! I'll join back later when I'm free!

Sunpreet

Bhangra's Most Wanted (BMW)
himynameis said:
Jabar Jung said:
himynameis said:
noone else is done? post these mixes up!
are you done with your challenge, im up for it, it's either you or mr Bamrah
im done with my mix but sunpreets still working on his

Mybad, i been super busy with work but, now im free and ill have the MIX done by tomorrow.

sangeensingh

Harman or moderators, could you please update the ladder so we can know who we can challenge and where rankings are. Thank you :)

dj2nyce

unfortunately, i cant participate in this anymore either. between studying for LSATs and the upcoming season with team mixes im not gonna be able to pay much attention to this. harman if u could take me off the ladder id appreciate it. hopefully sometime during the year ill be less busy and can work my way up again