• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

the OFFICIAL Kabaddi Cup 2011 Thread (PTC Punjabi DISH 604)

rampur209

World kabaddi is all fucked up because all badal wants to do is fix matches and create a final between india n pakistan... When USA beat pakistan everyone was shocked and from that point on badal started playing his tricks only team getting tested for anything are the onces that are on the top level and can beat india n pakistan which would be USA , Canada , UK ... i am 100% sure that half of india team is on shit but surprisingly none of there players have been selected to do random testing. The organizers are not releasing any names of those players that failed or what they were on.

Team USA has a shot to be in the final but i wouldn't be surprised if badal decides to change there schedule and make them face the top team just to get the final he wants.

there are 2 dhulle in this cup 1 plays for India he is a veteran for over 14 years. 2nd dhulla plays for team USA he is from fresno CA

Team USA roster is pretty well mixed with experience and new players: Tireth Ghakal (caption), Junni Gill, Dhulla Grewal, Balli, Mola, Baljit Maan, Sunny Kandola, Jeeta fauji, Arshi Sandhu, Sabi, Meek seattle, Daunte, Billa, Lakha, jesus, Inder las vegas. 90% of the players are from California and they play for clubs like bay area sports club, Shaheed Bhagat singh sports club, Fateh sports Cub, Shere Punjab sports club, Golden Temple Sports club.

itsG

Sukhi said:
itsG said:
Dullah straight rapin so far but confirmed he is playing for USA

so i didnt know the US had a black guy named Odonde??? home boy is MASSIVE HUGE
5 bucks says he's from cali tho haha

anyone watch the sri lanka coach interview after the sri lanka vs. spain match? he said something about how as the tournament progresses they will be learning a bit more about this way of kabaddi as opposed to the "normal" kabaddi the team is used to ? wtf does he mean by "normal" kabaddi
yeah his name is Donte. most of the USA team is Fresno-Bay Area. correct me if im wrong though. i know Dulla is from Fresno, dude is a beast.
Donte just straight up picked a guy up...thts what im talkin about YEAH

itsG

All the rant against Badal is kinda useless
yea he's been like the highlight of every single match and shit or his son/family w/e the fuck but he owns the channel. its like if you ever read the News ticker at the bottom its straight rigged and is usually just "Sukhbir Badal does blah blah Sukhbir Badal to allocate x Cr Rupees to (insert foundation/program name here) or Sukhbir accuses Captain for (insert any negative thing of your choice).

Bringing in Shah Rukh Khan - stupidest thing EVER
having a theme song sung by Sukwinder Singh - almost as pointless when you could get a sick ass singer from Punjab to do the same it prolly woulda had some better lyrics too
laser show - personally i liked it lol so we good it was something creative and im sure a majority of the audience cared for the laser show more than Chamak Chalo

rampur209

itsG said:
having a theme song sung by Sukwinder Singh - almost as pointless when you could get a sick ass singer from Punjab to do the same it prolly woulda had some better lyrics too
that song is from last year because he sang it live last year at the finals... they should have used Sarbjit Cheema's new song its so much better than sukhwinder's

The sad thing is India will win regardless but they still choose to stoop low and force canada to play india 5 days before there schedule match due to 3 major injuries in the raid line.
If they are going to test for anything test everyone and got just chose people of the team that challenge india in the semi's n finals.

Meek was the key for the USA win over pakistan. Dhula, Balli, and junni carried the raid line.

amliii

India 51 Canada 24 match finish.....Canada de 4 players out for doping test jassa Sandeep BALJEET sadioka

USA....... 3 player.......out for doping.....

Canada and USA Players askin to take indian players test.......but they don't Wana do it.
Pakistan's manager says if they are not gonna take any action against indian players they will be withdrawing from the world cup.

rampur209

amliii said:
India 51 Canada 24 match finish.....Canada de 4 players out for doping test jassa Sandeep BALJEET sadioka

USA....... 3 player.......out for doping.....

Canada and USA Players askin to take indian players test.......but they don't Wana do it.
Pakistan's manager says if they are not gonna take any action against indian players they will be withdrawing from the world cup.
do u know what players are banned from team USA?

They basically banned the top raider for team canada and 2 stop stoppers haha
badal ona neh kabaddi dah majak bana kiya ban who ever they think can do damage to team india

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Team USA...No junni or aarshi or the other black dude, and they still put a beat down. But they're just sitting to prevent injuries and stay healthy for the big matches.

HarmanSingh

Wow this tournament has lost credibility so fast. What a shame, it had potential to be good for Punjab.

amliii

USA have been disqualified from playing in the Kabaddi World Cup - for not providing 5 urine samples. Normally they only request 2 samples.
all this is a f**king setup from sukhbir badal. he knows USA is way too strong and if they face india in finals the cup will not stay in india. also he wants india to face pakistan in finals which will give more popularity to this world cup.

this is a quote left on my friends facebook page by Donta Jenkins (black stopper in USA's defense line) when asked about the test. " I failed my dope test because i took jack 3d preworkout!"
Which is bullshyt bcuz u can get that stuff from gnc and its not a banned substance. Punjab government just dont want india to face USA in the finals. Pussies

rampur209

GSsandhu said:
CANADA BEATS PAKISTAN 44-39! SICK MATCH!
and now NOV. 20 its CANADA VS INDIA!
Baljit saodke was clutch with like 7 stops, Tau had 2 even with his messed up knee which he couldnt even be walking he had the surgery about 3 n half months and he is been playing on it for 1 month already, Sandeep Gurdaspuria had 1-2 stops.

All the raiders were great Jassa Sidma came back after being hurt and killed, Kinda bharipuria showed they they call him the living legend he kept going and getting points and doing bhangra. Keepa badhi was solid second raid.

For pakistan there star stopper didnt show up to play today he was off. He had few chances but canada was sharp.

jatt5ab1soorma

Simer Sidhu (Virsa:OT, Virsa Folksters)
sala badal fuduu....set it all up... i called it first hand USA was gonna take this tournament but INDIA team got too scared of them, Pussies!

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
USA was a top contender taking this World Cup. By eliminating US outta the equation, Badal was hoping for India-Pakistan thinking Pakistan will easy beat Canada in the Semis but that didn't happen.

I just wish Canada had another top notch striker to keep up with the stacked Indian Team. Guaranteed, he won't win the elections this time around.

itsG

in punjab no party consecutively wins two elections in a row...I guarantee you Badal will win elections because he's going to stand for MLA from his region AGAIN like always and EVERYONE supports him there (sad shit) what he won't win back is his seat as Chief Minister because his party won't hold a majority of votes in the Legislative Assembly. Captain GOT THIS!!!!