• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Top 5 Dancers, Top 3 Dholies, Top 2 Singers?????

Vijay

idk why this thread keeps popping up. superlatives in bhangra are always so bias and retarded. these threads are always taken over by tdot or BC people anyway further propagating tense (and annoying) rivalries when ppl should just relax and have fun. lol sry to sound like a bummer but btf threads have starte to sound like ridic pol ones..

jvirk

Vijay said:
idk why this thread keeps popping up. superlatives in bhangra are always so bias and retarded. these threads are always taken over by tdot or BC people anyway further propagating tense (and annoying) rivalries when ppl should just relax and have fun. lol sry to sound like a bummer but btf threads have starte to sound like ridic pol ones..
+1

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
jvirk said:
Vijay said:
+1
While I can't control the threads that my members create, I will certainly do my best to put irrelevant or off-topic ones in Off-Topic. (as will the Mod Squad :))

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Vijay said:
welcome to the "always being DA odd cookie" club. well said.

man_bhangra

don't know many dancers around North america.

top 3 dholis in N.A.: Rayman Bhuller (SIAC, DNA) Raju Johal (Duniya, DNA) and Sheru (PCAC)

top 2 singers in N.A.: Gaurav Sharma (SGPD), Raju Johal (Duniya, DNA