• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Top Favorites

DesiBoi

Elite Entertainment
Hey Guys! Idk If Theres Already a Topic for This So I Just Made One Thinking It Would Be Nice Knowing What Everyone Favors and Giving a Chance For Others To Listen Up To New Songs. But What Are Your Top Favorite Punjabi Songs to Bump To?
My List:
ANY Surjit Bindrakhia Songs (Tera Yaar Bolda, Any Boliyan, Dupatta Sath Rang, Cheere Waliya Gabrua, Etc.)
Roshan Prince- Rang Pakka
Dj hans Mixes Always Get To Me
Sherry Mann- Chandigarh Waliye, Disc ch Kali, Yaar Anmulle
Pappi Gill Boliyan's, Especially The Boliyan from the Move 'Bruahhh'
Alot More So Why Dont You Guys Keep The List Going ;)

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
DesiBoi said:
Hey Guys! Idk If Theres Already a Topic for This So I Just Made One Thinking It Would Be Nice Knowing What Everyone Favors and Giving a Chance For Others To Listen Up To New Songs. But What Are Your Top Favorite Punjabi Songs to Bump To?
My List:
ANY Surjit Bindrakhia Songs (Tera Yaar Bolda, Any Boliyan, Dupatta Sath Rang, Cheere Waliya Gabrua, Etc.)

Isnt It Tiring Pressing The Shift Key So Often

DesiBoi

Elite Entertainment
voxanimus said:
DesiBoi said:
My List:

Isnt It Tiring Pressing The Shift Key So Often
Lol Yeah If I Was On a Computer It Would Be But Since Im Typing This On My Phone Not Really : )