• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

TV Shows

shockresist

thanks for more suggestions! ive been watching breaking bad first and so far its kinda slow. I guess I just have to keep watching

Shahrukh

ballinwithdhol said:
HOLLY HELL WHO SAW THE ENDING TO GAME OF THRONES SUNDAY NIGHT?!?!? WORST BLUE BALLS EVER
cant wait man episodes need to be 2 hours long each, cant get enough of this show too good. RIP ned stark(still miss this guy)

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
[SIZE=small]My current shows are Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Glee, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, 30 Rock, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Archer, Alphas, Being Human, Burn Notice, Once Upon A Time, Dexter, Fringe, New Girl, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Weeds, True Blood, House, Sanctuary & Secret Circle. 2-3 of them got cancelled this year so I'm going to start Thrones and Breaking. Recommend any of the above. With my reality shows and my recent return back to ZeeTV/Sony soaps, I realize I have really eclectic taste haha[/SIZE]

mithu said:
[SIZE=small]Supernatural....hands down best TV show.[/SIZE]
Too bad this last season was so abysmal that it's pretty much ruined the entire series for me, even after the masterpiece that was the first 5 Kripke seasons. They should have ended it the way Kripke planned it out in 5 seasons.

py335

^vampire diaries!!! sounds gay but that show is actually really good and I'm obsessed with it. and nina dobrev.... my god she is so sexy in that show. can't wait till season 4

mithu

Sue Sylvester said:
[SIZE=small]My current shows are Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Glee, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, 30 Rock, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Archer, Alphas, Being Human, Burn Notice, Once Upon A Time, Dexter, Fringe, New Girl, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Weeds, True Blood, House, Sanctuary & Secret Circle. 2-3 of them got cancelled this year so I'm going to start Thrones and Breaking. Recommend any of the above. With my reality shows and my recent return back to ZeeTV/Sony soaps, I realize I have really eclectic taste haha[/SIZE]

mithu said:
[SIZE=small]Supernatural....hands down best TV show.[/SIZE]
Too bad this last season was so abysmal that it's pretty much ruined the entire series for me, even after the masterpiece that was the first 5 Kripke seasons. They should have ended it the way Kripke planned it out in 5 seasons.

I havent watched the new season. But season six was kinda blah. It was much slower slower and less interrsting than seas 1-5. Ill see how season 7 goes xD.

G.O.O.D.Music

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Some of the greatest writing for a comedy series, you'll ever see. Only shows that have better writing would be breaking bad and game of thrones. Nothing else beats this show. Season 4 is also currently being filmed and to be released on netflix in early 2013. Cant wait!

Oh and it has a 9.4 on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/

Kulneet

Really good ones I watches so far

Chuck
How I met your mother
Psych
Blue mountain state
The big bang theory
Man up!
Deadliest warrior
I just started watching pretty little liars