• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

URGENT! how do I unlock an iphone 4?

Remy

How do I unlock an at&t iphone 4 version 5.1 firmware: 04.12.01? Seeing as it an at&t phone, I contacted at&t as I am aware that they have begun unlocking their iphones for free but they wouldn't help me out because I am not an at&T customer....

those bastards - lol

If anyone can help me out give me a shout.

SanghaSoldier

Remy said:
How do I unlock an at&t iphone 4 version 5.1 firmware: 04.12.01? Seeing as it an at&t phone, I contacted at&t as I am aware that they have begun unlocking their iphones for free but they wouldn't help me out because I am not an at&T customer....

those bastards - lol

If anyone can help me out give me a shout.
[SIZE=small]Theres no unlock for that baseband yet. You could try downgrading your baseband but that will only work if, you have saved your SHSH blobs somewhere safely, hopefully with Saurik’s Cydia server. If not then you're gonna have to wait til theres an unlock compatible with the Gevey SIM.[/SIZE]

Remy

thanks for the reply bro. I have since switched to android. Appreciate you taking the time to respond though :D