• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Username change?

rajkaran

Is it possible for me to change my username (the name I use to sign onto BTF?)...

...I didn't realize it was irreversible when I registered and it irks me just a little bit that I used the username that i hardly use...

...not a big deal if it's not possible...just wondering if I can do it without making a new account...

Thanks!

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
This has to be done manually by an administrator (me). I changed it for you

BTF has reset your password and it's been emailed to you.

Others, please only do this as needed for obvious reasons:
1) I'm lazy
2) People get confused because they are used to NameA and then you change to NameB and they don't know what's going on.
(I think rajkaran was in a special situation b/c he changed his visible name rather immediately)

Thanks!

rajkaran

Saleem said:
This has to be done manually by an administrator (me). I changed it for you

BTF has reset your password and it's been emailed to you.

Others, please only do this as needed for obvious reasons:
1) I'm lazy
2) People get confused because they are used to NameA and then you change to NameB and they don't know what's going on.
(I think rajkaran was in a special situation b/c he changed his visible name rather immediately)

Thanks!
Ahhh! thank you SO much Saleem! it made my day! And it's kind of creepy how U know that I changed my visible name very quickly...but awesome!

thanks once again!!! sorry for the trouble too!

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
well i had always seen "rajkaran" on BTF but never came across "BalleBoy" loll :D