• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Vancity Bhangra @ Bhangra Idols 2012 (Best In The West) (GTV)

Billoo0

tooooooooo sick... for a second i thought the video itself was sped up towards the end lol but sick combo of dancers & great energy. Congrats on 1st!

song at 7:27 anyone?????

SpliffStar101

we all love gtv for the quality of video harjot brings but i liked the other view better. can someone post that again plz?

Anik915

Great performance: lots of energy and creativity in the set.

However, there's a certain cleanliness that BCC had at Nachda Punjab that, I feel, has not been repeated since and I'd like to see you guys get back to that; above all the creativity and energy, the cleanliness of that performance was what blew me away.

Keep it up guys.

anuRAGE

Anik915 said:
Great performance: lots of energy and creativity in the set.

However, there's a certain cleanliness that BCC had at Nachda Punjab that, I feel, has not been repeated since and I'd like to see you guys get back to that; above all the creativity and energy, the cleanliness of that performance was what blew me away.

Keep it up guys.

+1 definitely agree with anik

The energy in this performance was off the charts, probably one of the most high energy groups i've seen recently, but sometimes with a few dancers (especially towards the ending segments) that energy goes way overboard. This was much more controlled at Nachda, and that contributed a lot to the lack of cleanliness here. Uniformity of energy level contributes a lot to a clean routine and that's definitely something to keep in mind, even if it means keeping some guys from going a little less wild haha

Personally I liked this routine more for its energetic choreography (props and ending were mind-blowing, I dont know how you guys kept up that much energy at the end, insaneee) but clearly you guys have placed with both types of routines. I think if you strike that balance between uniformity/cleanliness and energy, you'll be unstoppable. Congrats!

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
Mehsopuria! Glad to see someone use that song after so long. Sickk job with the performance, I liked the changes from Jashan.