• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

VCU Bhangra 08-09 Mixes

Varun

QUESTION

old school VCU mix. the one they used at VIBC 2007. Does anyone have that mix? From the video it sounded like someone mixed Jaggey Jatt Wangu with like an old school (Yamla jatt?) version

mikeirvine

Hey Guys

Hi guys I downloaded VCU's Music cut, and I came by this song at 4:36, I wanted to know if someone could possibly tell me the name and post the download...thanks again in advance

PartyJatt

mikeirvine said:
Hey Guys

Hi guys I downloaded VCU's Music cut, and I came by this song at 4:36, I wanted to know if someone could possibly tell me the name and post the download...thanks again in advance
which one ma dude?

theres like 3 different mixes

Nikhil

Varun ..when Jaggey Jatt Wangu plays in the beginning "Mode utte rufle donali..." he's got a line afterwards talkin about listenin' to Chamkila, and in our mix we switch it mad quick to a "Pehle Lalkaare" bit by Chamkila..then it goes back to Jatt Wangu

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Nikhil said:
Varun ..when Jaggey Jatt Wangu plays in the beginning "Mode utte rufle donali..." he's got a line afterwards talkin about listenin' to Chamkila, and in our mix we switch it mad quick to a "Pehle Lalkaare" bit by Chamkila..then it goes back to Jatt Wangu
VICH TAPE CHAMKILEY DI LAGAI BALLIYE JAGGEY JATT VANGU HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......one of my fav songs ever.