• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

VCU Bhangra Mixxes!

VCU Bhangra

Hello BTF,

We know a lot of people have been constantly asking about our mixxes for a very long time, well the wait is over!

You can go get all of our mixxes at http://klasikhzmusic.com/vcu-bhangra ! Special thanks to Iqwak and Klasikhz for doing an awesome job with each and everyone of them! We encourage everyone to check out his work as its some of the most phenomenal work ever! Hope you guys enjoy them as much as we did dancing to them!

PS. Keeep it locked to klasikhzmusic.com until the end of the year for some more amazing mixxes until the end of the year!

Surya Sharma
VCU Bhangra Captain

ya the elite 8 2010 mix isn't up. i downloaded both of them and they were both the 2011 mix. But still this is one of the best days ever.

sartajjudge

footballforlife said:
This is the greatest day of my life.

LOL + 1

Hell ya man, even though I had a couple of these already, I'm glad they're all officially released for everyone to enjoy. I think VCU's mixes are Klasikhz' best work.

I wonder if he's going to be posting future mixes, especially VCU's up on his website right after a competition?

Can't wait to hear what Klasikhz and VCU has in store for us this year.

Pavan

also, anyone else notice how VCU has only not placed once in the last 3 years...at elite 8. ridiculous

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
ballinwithdhol said:
ya the elite 8 2010 mix isn't up. i downloaded both of them and they were both the 2011 mix. But still this is one of the best days ever.

iqwak fixed it; the one labeled 2010 is the e8 2010 one, and the one labeled 2011 is the e8 2011 one.

sartajjudge

Pavan said:
also, anyone else notice how VCU has only not placed once in the last 3 years...at elite 8. ridiculous

Ya that's baller status. And at Elite 8 2k'11, according to the Judges' scoresheet that was posted on BTF, they had the second highest points. If I remember correctly SGPD had 88, and VCU had 80. So it was a relatively close call.