• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Velcro Phuman

hardeep_singh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,463
From the mind that brought you the amplified tumbi, plastic saaps, and how to light up khundey using EL wire, I present velcro phuman.
I know the image is kinda crappy but it's the best I could do to illustrate the idea.


Procedure:
1. Size an elastic band to comfortably go around wrist or bicep area
2. Sew/adhere/bond 3M dual lock velcro to ends of elastic band
3. Sew/adhere/bond phuman strategically to the elastic band (size, placement, quantity of phuman(fabric balls) may vary...bonus points for light up phuman)

Purpose:
To avoid phuman mishaps such as:
PANJ Bulldog--Bhangra Dancers NIghtmare

3M Dual Lock velcro is very legit
 
Top