New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
I think its happening October 09 not in January. Thats what I was told by one of the organizers.Amandeep Singh said:Bhangra Masti is happening in Janurary aswell.
me and my team talked to narinder paji, and he said it was in januraryNicky said:I think its happening October 09 not in January. Thats what I was told by one of the organizers.Amandeep Singh said:Bhangra Masti is happening in Janurary aswell.
i thought Miami wasnt happeningDanny said:MIIIIAMMMMMI 8)
i heard this same thing. Unless they have a new organizer again.Gabar Singh said:i thought Miami wasnt happeningDanny said:MIIIIAMMMMMI 8)
Oh really...I dunno then. Atinder told me it was on October 11th booked n everything...Amandeep Singh said:me and my team talked to narinder paji, and he said it was in januraryNicky said:I think its happening October 09 not in January. Thats what I was told by one of the organizers.Amandeep Singh said:Bhangra Masti is happening in Janurary aswell.
i HIGHLY doubt UCD will do a comp this year...as i hear they went into debt last year.Arjun said:Rooh Punjab Di (in Davis, Calif....is it happening this year?)
i dunno if it was already posted but....Arjun said:Does anyone know when VIBC will be taking place (couldn't find anything mentioning 2009)?
Also, any other competitions in January other than Dhol Di Awaz XI?
Thanks!