• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Virsa: Our Tradition at Bayside Bhangra 2010

hsdeol

jatt5ab1soorma said:
YO Navkarn nice 1 haha...you go up and u text sukha the song name lol...messed up man hahha...sorry to reveal your secret hahaha
Navkarn said:
jatt5ab1soorma said:
YO Navkarn nice 1 haha...you go up and u text sukha the song name lol...messed up man hahha...sorry to reveal your secret hahaha
hahaha sshhhhhh
shenanigans!!!!

G. Sidhu

Sukha said:
Could someone please post the last song in the second video?
its Kaka Bhainiawala - Rumaal (Notorious Jatt)

also i shudnt be praising my own team but props to pink jorhi for getting cheers on normal fumniaa!

G. Sidhu

Shahrukh said:
OMFG SIDHU IS THAT YOU IN RED!?!?!?!??!!
Lol yeah

Red - Gurkanwal Sidhu (me) & Sunny Kanwar (monster)
Blue - Opinder Singh & Sukhdip Chhina
Pink - Gurjit (Amli) & Gurbir (Gary)
Yellow - Gursimer Sidhu & Jaspreet Singh (Jimmy)
Purple - Manmeet Singh & Taminder Singh (Karma)
Green - Dupinder (Dupi) & Gagan
Chimta - Jaggi Randhawa
Dhol - Anooop

Laddi

wow Virsa, you guys definitely brought it hard!!! I agree that this is definitely you guys' best performance to date...routine is really traditional, but definitely more creative in terms of transitions (the 12 men covered every inch of that stage :) ) and the mini gimmicks (love part 2 @ 2:07 lol)...opening mela scene was hella sexy...a lot of your dancers have improved individually (cough cough Opinder- you were superb!), which makes your team look so much better and cleaner overall...energy was super consistant...CONGRATS on the placing, much deserved! Y'all need to compete more often!!! ;D

Mandi

Laddi said:
wow Virsa, you guys definitely brought it hard!!! I agree that this is definitely you guys' best performance to date...routine is really traditional, but definitely more creative in terms of transitions (the 12 men covered every inch of that stage :) ) and the mini gimmicks (love part 2 @ 2:07 lol)...opening mela scene was hella sexy...a lot of your dancers have improved individually (cough cough Opinder- you were superb!), which makes your team look so much better and cleaner overall...energy was super consistent...CONGRATS on the placing, much deserved! Y'all need to compete more often!!! ;D
I agree..Pinder you were awesome...Go Blue Jorhi!!!..I am def. excited to see what you guys bring to Masti.

SoniaG

this set is hottttttttttt. congrats on 2nd place, you guys crushed. and pinder, way to tear it upppp ;)

Stylez1

SWAGGI
VIRSA my N*GGAS rippin it on stage..set was sick and fun to watch and the mix was bumping..yall need to reach toronto so we can kick it again and pinder you still owe me a quarter biaatch