• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Virsa: Our Tradition w/ JK- Challe Mundian ft. Tru-Skool *Official Video*

Gurbir23

sick that you guys got to be part of something like this but the headache that this video gave me.....god damnnn

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Gurbir23 said:
sick that you guys got to be part of something like this but the headache that this video gave me.....god damnnn
Agreed

And did anyone happen to mention to him that the "Folk'N'Funky" era is over by chance?

Gurbir23

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Gurbir23 said:
Agreed

And did anyone happen to mention to him that the "Folk'N'Funky" era is over by chance?
He brought back memories of londono patola lol....still a sick singer though

Manjot

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Gurbir23 said:
Agreed

I liked the vid...better than him trying to act hardcore or w/e lol its just a fun videoo

Gurbir23

Manjot said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Gurbir23 said:
Agreed

I liked the vid...better than him trying to act hardcore or w/e lol its just a fun videoo
nthing wrong with the video except the camera change every 2 friggin seconds, its seriously seizure inducing lol

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Manjot said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Gurbir23 said:
Agreed

Brodis, i agree, vid was cool besides (as gurbir puts it) the seizure provoking shit, but i was just talkin about the hair. haha

Vijay

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by VIP Records Limited.