• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

wat do u do in the off season????

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
Manjot said:
Meistro said:
BRRUAH! said:
Taiymur, I feel like this sport was made for me. I knew nothing about it before you mentioned it, so I looked it up, and now I wanna get into it. Any advice/tips/suggestions?
dude I kno what you mean. Taimoor has me hooked!
wow its so crazy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSr1pozm6Y
this is sick
the dog chase at 3;50 lol
this kid is actually showcasing free running and parkour both. 2 very diff things. theres no flashy flips in parkour, thats part of free running. but i love free running too :)

and karan, your video you posted, was actually compiled by a traceur that i jam with, he goes by Ninja, his name is Bobby hes from CT. the traceur in that video is David Belle, the founder of le parkour. He is basically our role model haha. too bad he doesnt speak english and i dont speak french
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
for those interested in understanding parkour and free running, peep this link, a fellow traceur basically nails it on everything he mentions.

http://neparkour.com/forum/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1174627598
 
Top