• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

What is the best jhoomar of all time?

JimmyJatt463

After watching some recent videos, teams are using similar songs and similar moves during their jhoomar segments. It got me thinking.....

What is the best jhoomar segment of all time?? please link videos if possible because I'd love to watch

P.S. still eagerly waiting for jhommar squad video from Bruin 2017 to drop
This is the LoB 2016 performance

PartyJatt

One of the best Jhoomer segments I can remember off the top of my head is PANJ @ Elite 8 2010 (The iconic sexy shoulder move, one of my favorite moves), SGPD @ Elite 8 2011, and NYPD @ TDOT 2011 (My Favorite Performance of all time)

PANJ (3:57)

SGPD (5:10)

NYPD (6:20)

JimmyJatt463

Those are some awesome jhoomar segments :)

Just to throw it in there I think Vancity had a great segment here:

and also NJ Folk Loverz had an awesome part here too (still can't believe this team is so young)

BASS at Bruin last year was also one I remember well

Also all of Luvreet Sangha's jhoomer segments (DRP, Jhoomer Squad, Cal, etc etc). He's built a unique style that has complexity but doesn't sacrifice grace.
Ram from FCB, Preet from BK are great to watch in jhoomar as well. Also after rewatching the video, a number of boys from BASS are really enjoyable to watch too.
Not gonna lie, I really enjoy looking at both Howie and Angela during jhoomar as well. You guys are easily some of the best dancers in the circuit today.

smehta313

Once upon a time, this routine was performed very repeatedly at talent shows and gigs throughout the country.
Not the best, but set jhoomar in a new direction within the co-ed collegiate circuit.

Also, JJ has been killing the jhoomar game in NA for quite some time. This was easily one of the best from 2012