• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

WHO ARE THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD ??

Gidhe Di Shakeen

New Member
Messages
97
Jungly_Jatt said:
Gidhe Di Shakeen said:
Jungly_Jatt said:
Best Singer To Live - Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Best Singer Alive - Ustaad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Best Singer India - Master Saleem
Best Folk Singer To Live- Surjit Bindrakhia
Best Folk Singer - Jazzy B
I'm probably going to get in trouble for sayin this.. but Reall...Jazzy B?!


Folk Singer means like lokh boliyan if you ever been to jazzy b live show u will know what im sayiing about he is the best. I'm not talkign about his MUSIC just him as a singer :)
OoOo no, I've never heard him at a live show. I'll have to look on youtube for that, and if he indeed is as good as you say.. then I'll have to retract my previous comment. lol 8)
 

DjDhol-E

New Member
Messages
525
surjit bindrakhia (r.i.p)
kaka bhaniawala (r.i.p)
gurdas mann
CHAMKILA (R.I.P)
oh and MISS POOJA ;)
 
Top