Waleed
New Member
- Messages
- 729
Guest act at Bhangra Idols is the RnB group 112?
http://www.bhangraidols.com/
The hook for 'Peaches N Cream' is playing in my head and I'm wondering why the organizers invited an RnB group to a bhangra competition. However, its an interesting tactic which might pay off, switch it up a little bit for the audience - I am curious to see how the audience will respond to them.
I would still encourage competitions to try to get atleast one folk artist (Jassi Sidhu doesn't cut it).
Could this be the beginning of a trend? Non-bhangra artists at bhangra competitions to diversify the entertainment experience for the audience.
http://www.bhangraidols.com/
The hook for 'Peaches N Cream' is playing in my head and I'm wondering why the organizers invited an RnB group to a bhangra competition. However, its an interesting tactic which might pay off, switch it up a little bit for the audience - I am curious to see how the audience will respond to them.
I would still encourage competitions to try to get atleast one folk artist (Jassi Sidhu doesn't cut it).
Could this be the beginning of a trend? Non-bhangra artists at bhangra competitions to diversify the entertainment experience for the audience.