• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**2 NyCe - Broad Street Baadshahz Phillyfest 2011 Mix**

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
i believe some of their dancers are also on NYU bhangra btw so you should watch their latest performance as well I will not post it here and hijack this post lolz

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
bhangrafreak01 said:
i believe some of their dancers are also on NYU bhangra btw so you should watch their latest performance as well I will not post it here and hijack this post lolz
damn straight preet or someone gonna geta hurta real bad. or ima just leave u stranded at wawa with that crazy ass dude haha.

masterscorpiorv

it was a realll hot idea....their last years set was much sicker, but this was def mad nice....
thought theyw ere gonna use the lit up sabers as khundey for a second lol

dj2nyce

bballkid2592 said:
This is mix is fire.....

im still trying to figure out how he made the original right above it to.....idk what to call it..but u should judge yourself...
i just mixed it with "start it up" by lloyd banks and then after the first two lines they wanted to do tutting so i chopped the beat up over n over so they can tick to it. that little dubstep noise you hear (what you inboxed me about) is just one wobble bass stretched to different times so the first one is quick second is doubletime. then jus brought back the start it up instrumental.

haha see, there's no genius behind it. =P

bballkid2592

2nyce said:
bballkid2592 said:
This is mix is fire.....

im still trying to figure out how he made the original right above it to.....idk what to call it..but u should judge yourself...
i just mixed it with "start it up" by lloyd banks and then after the first two lines they wanted to do tutting so i chopped the beat up over n over so they can tick to it. that little dubstep noise you hear (what you inboxed me about) is just one wobble bass stretched to different times so the first one is quick second is doubletime. then jus brought back the start it up instrumental.

haha...i gues im just dumb when it comes to doing music stuff on the computer..

sargam627

F.S.U.
2nyce said:
bballkid2592 said:
This is mix is fire.....

that is a type of genius though ;)
sick work neet.. this mix blew me away. keep up the good work homie

dj2nyce

ahhhh thanks all of you that gave props. appreciate it. thats the driving force behind the persistence in making all these mixes so keep em comin and ill hold up my end of the deal. if you havnt already, download the mix (link is at the top)

thanks again!

itsG

Ravi M. said:
it was a realll hot idea....their last years set was much sicker, but this was def mad nice....
thought theyw ere gonna use the lit up sabers as khundey for a second lol

Now thats creative...be pretty sick if u kinda try to picture it in your head

and im speeachless-mix and performance.