• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

2017 Annual Elite Bhangra Competition Is here!!

elitebhangra

Hello Team Members !!!!

Desi Entertainment and Khukhrana Cultural group bring to you the 7th Annual 2017 Elite Bhangra Competition. This competition is on 29 April Surrey BC Canada. This competition will be held at Bell Performing Arts Centre at 5:00pm. This is a music only competition and welcoming all teams. Last year our competition was an great success like our past ones and are very excited to bring this one with great teams. This year will be huge and will be bringing many new teams.

The Registration Form forms are not yet released but will be soon.
Early Registration: 15 March, 2017 - $300
Late Registration: 1st April,2017 - $350

Any more questions please call or text me at 778-241-2148 or 778-552-5511 or email at elitebhangra@yahoo.com (The Registration forms will be released very soon!)

https://www.facebook.com/DesiEntertainments/

Sincerely,
Elite Bhangra

JackPaaji

Hello paaji. Will this competition be different than before? Paaji there's too much bhangra corruption. Bhangra economy is in recession. Before my team, Surrey De Nachde Tapde Gabroo (SDNTG), apply, we want a rejudging from pishla Saal. #robbed2016 #iluvpizzaspot

Lally

Hello paaji. Will this competition be different than before? Paaji there's too much bhangra corruption. Bhangra economy is in recession. Before my team, Surrey De Nachde Tapde Gabroo (SDNTG), apply, we want a rejudging from pishla Saal. #robbed2016 #iluvpizzaspot
You have nothing to worry about for this competiton. The committee has gone outta their way to sit down with all the coaches and captains to discuss the judging criteria with the judges present at the meeting aswell.

kundia moocha

I really wouldd NOT like to see CJ Saini judging at this competition. He knows way too many teams from the BC area and is affiliated with way too many as well. It just seems to be a conflict of interest in so many ways.

Lally

I really wouldd NOT like to see CJ Saini judging at this competition. He knows way too many teams from the BC area and is affiliated with way too many as well. It just seems to be a conflict of interest in so many ways.
Yet no one ever complains about his judging. He knows his shit, hes more qualified than others to be a judge. Besides all the coaches/captains are cool with CJ uncle ji judging at this competititon. It would be nice to see new faces around but I'd rather pick someone that we know is a qualified judge than take a chance with someone new.

Last edited: