• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Apna Bhangra Crew @ Warrior Bhangra 2010 (GTVHD)

Kush

love this team. reminds me alot of us, and may be the ONLY team to rival the amount of hip hop in a mix with our new one. great job fellas.

Archana

ABC!!!!!
KILLED THE STAGE!!! Murder, Burn, Fire, however you want to say it. Wow!
So creative, so much nakhra.
Loved the macaraina segment!! I loved the whole routine!! :)

singh89

ABC had a excellent performance as usual. They had the crowd going, and the routine was really good. Jhummar was really clean, and the energy was great. Deserved a better placing, but better luck next time.. We had a good weekend with you guys! haha.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
This may not be constructive, but it's my opinion - I dislike your style. I'm not sure why I didn't notice this before this performance, but you guys are really JERKY and not GRACEFUL enough. You guys have the energy and the cleanliness, but I'm not digging the jerkiness at all. The spins and gimmicky stuff are cool and creative, but the manner it was executed makes me cringe. I feel that the entire routine can really benefit from an mega infusion of grace.

In terms of technical components, the fits are beautiful. However, way too many chaadre malfunctions. I can understand that it may happen with all the double spins, but at the same time, we don't things that may compromise the pagh/turla, so y'all should keep that in mind regarding the chaadra. Once a dude sees too much leg from another dude, he is turned off to the rest of the performance. It's just a fact of life. At times, your dancers need to work on their form - I feel that their back isn't straight enough or their head sticks out forward. The mix and choreography itself was great, but the execution and style were a huge turn off for me. Congrats on the placing though! :)

gori

ABC you guys are sick, you were so pumping to watch, routine was very entertaining. I think you guys should have alteast came 2nd. Awesome job guys.

Fookera

kinnell said:
This may not be constructive, but it's my opinion - I dislike your style. I'm not sure why I didn't notice this before this performance, but you guys are really JERKY and not GRACEFUL enough. You guys have the energy and the cleanliness, but I'm not digging the jerkiness at all. The spins and gimmicky stuff are cool and creative, but the manner it was executed makes me cringe. I feel that the entire routine can really benefit from an mega infusion of grace.

In terms of technical components, the fits are beautiful. However, way too many chaadre malfunctions. I can understand that it may happen with all the double spins, but at the same time, we don't things that may compromise the pagh/turla, so y'all should keep that in mind regarding the chaadra. Once a dude sees too much leg from another dude, he is turned off to the rest of the performance. It's just a fact of life. At times, your dancers need to work on their form - I feel that their back isn't straight enough or their head sticks out forward. The mix and choreography itself was great, but the execution and style were a huge turn off for me. Congrats on the placing though! :)
+1 Could not have said it better myself :).............Narsty team just needs dance with grace

But sick routine boys :)

Harmeet

I apologize if our style makes you cringe :(. Its not changing anytime soon... thank you for your opinion though bro!

Ricky916

Harmeet said:
I apologize if our style makes you cringe :(. Its not changing anytime soon... thank you for your opinion though bro!
I agree evr one has ther own style nd don't change it, if it's wat u guys enjoy doing n how u guys wnna dance keep it up!!!
I had hella fun dis weekend....it was nice meetin all da teams n very well run comp :)

Sunpreet

Bhangra's Most Wanted (BMW)
SICK ass performance and good stuff, keeping the modern bhangra alive...

"O Nahi Rees ABC walay Mundian diya"