• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

ATTN: all bbc teams and people going...

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Good good, the thread is taking a more constructive tone, thank you Vick and Abhi.

(PS Vick the attacking I'm referring to is if someone came up to you and said in your face "take a second to get your wet panties outta your ass, chief, then shut the f*ck up and quit being a little girl" -- that's an attack)
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
I should start saving up money for a plane ticket back to Boston. If SobTV is going to be there, it's going to be a good show. Normally, you can see Sulman Mirza a mile away, but the Sob Crew this year will need to somehow make themselves visible for us to find!
 

Amit

New Member
Messages
187
The video from Pao Bhangra was hilarious. Who edits the videos... Sulman? Well, whoever does it, it's well done.
 

Mukandpuria

New Member
Messages
1,413
someone called me up about this so i through i should address it..

Abhi took it as a personal attack and felt the need to lash out... I know he has to protect his people even if he knows that most of what I stated was true...
I am not protecting "my people" i am simply stating the facts...whatever you said holds no truth, and nor do i agree to any of it..I don't appreciate people discrediting something we work hard to provide...if you could possible show how our DVDs are crappy, and over priced, compared to others I would agree to it...

...lol no trying to stir this back up but i just need to clarify, or else it sounds like i agree to it

BBC 2 weeks away!!!!
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Abhi said:
someone called me up about this so i through i should address it..

I am not protecting "my people" i am simply stating the facts...whatever you said holds no truth, and nor do i agree to any of it..I don't appreciate people discrediting something we work hard to provide...if you could possible show how our DVDs are crappy, and over priced, compared to others I would agree to it...

...lol no trying to stir this back up but i just need to clarify, or else it sounds like i agree to it

BBC 2 weeks away!!!!
You got called up about it? Man you must be a big shot in Boston... Some loser on message boards lights you up and you get calls... thats rollin deeeeeeeeeeep... you didnt do a good job clarifying anything by the way... its all good, this is the last thing I have to say about this...
 

Kapil

Wear Responsibly 2.0 || One for All...All for FAUJ
Messages
133
abhi if you don't get me my free dvd on time i will END you :p
 
Top