• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Best Bhangra Move

Jattstar

So recently there has been an influx of threads relating to "best of....". there's one for best performance, another for song, probably one for tatte. I am so sick and tired of all this bullshit.
Following from that, what is your best bhangra move to bust out in a brown jam and/or on stage? ;D

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Amandeep Singh said:
phumaniya:)
or as the DAV jalandhar "judge" in the coca cola comp would call it, PHAAMniya lol....good choice amandeep.

......I'd also have to go with Makhni or bhabi/bedi.

Ashqe

Besides Phumniyan, I would def have to say the move at 4:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvIRbrHSMl8

rajkaran

i think my vote goes to Punjab...

though I do agree that there's nothing better than a nice, refreshing 16 beats of phumania bliss.

vaibhav

Ashqe said:
Besides Phumniyan, I would def have to say the move at 4:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvIRbrHSMl8
5:25- 5:30 gahh ive probably been trying to do that move exactly like vcu for about a year now lol
could someone post that song by the way?
thanks! ;D

Meistro

I think the thread title should be changed to 'favourite' bhangra move....there is no best ;) bhangra is bhangra.

Gugu

Jeona morh or aanda or w/e the hell you wanna call it is the most powerful and my favorite move in all bhangra.

Others I like: tunkaan, phummanian, madaanian, mirja, "mandri dhamaal" lol its not a real move just what we call the dhamaal when you come into a smaller circle during dhamaal by clappin hands n movin em up lol

Meistro

Kabootar chaal or what I like to call "tata marring"