• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Best music set to date?

rsingh90

Nachdi Jawani @ Jashan 2012 NJ at Jashan 2012

one of my absolute favorites. the tribute to Rajoana, not only at the end but with the flags on props and vardiyaan. not to mention a pretty damn clean set, high energy at the end! sukhpreet/gurkanwal, khush/bobby murder itttt

Harmanationn

rsingh90 said:
Nachdi Jawani @ Jashan 2012 NJ at Jashan 2012

one of my absolute favorites. the tribute to Rajoana, not only at the end but with the flags on props and vardiyaan. not to mention a pretty damn clean set, high energy at the end! sukhpreet/gurkanwal, khush/bobby murder itttt

Definitely agree. It was really well executed, and a good mix between traditional and modern. Will never get tired of watching this set.

Manu

^Jawani Warriors @ Bhangra Masti 4 still takes the cake for me. Haven't seen that quality of choreography and execution matched on the circuit in a while.

Oh yeah.

Too many to list out but here's some that come to mind:

ABC Idols 2011
NJ Jashan 2012
JW Masti 2010
NYPD Fusion and Elite 8
PCBCA Idols 2010

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
Cobra/BK @ Notorious 2012 (It was so sick watching it live)
NYPD Fusion

Navi Dhaliwal

1 : SGPD Elite 8 2011 - Routine & Mix really stole my heart. One of the best I have seen to date.
2 : Nachdi Jawani Jashan 2012 - Very Clean, Barely any mistakes, sick mix. crazy tribute. #respect.
3: Nachdi Jawani Elite 2010 - WOW. One of the most hype performances by Nachdi Jawani by far
4 : NYPD : Elite 8 2012 - Probably the most energetic set i've seen. BEAST mix. Sicker Vardiyan.
5: Vancity Idols 2012 - Sick Vardiyan LOTS of energy. Pretty Crazy Mix. It was pretty Creative.

there are too many to list but, those are my top 5 favorite set's up to date.

lavesh

nachdi jawani vibc 2008 - only thing that comes close is sgpd burgh 2007 or nachdi jawani dda 2009

Waleed

Difficult question as sets improve every year but Shan-e-Punjab at Boston Bhangra was one of the sickest music sets to date. Does anyone have the video? :-\

Shahrukh

Swi said:
This thread has like 3 performances listed from before 2010, just saying
lol and? old shan e sets still shit on sooooooooooooo many routines that are coming out today