New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
^ Love it already!Nikhil said:BTF Summer Camp "Eh Folk AHhhh" 2009
The motto can be "We Don't give a Folk"
NSC said:Naveen....I went to Lohgarh too....back in the day! We brought a crew from Michigan.....that was my very first bhangra performance.....I remember dancing to Punjabian Da Dhol Vajda off Planet Bhangra on the last day.........good times.
And about the bhangra camp....I think that would be absolutely amazing. Def would make time for that and would want to have a hand in organization as well....if anyone wants to get this started....hit me up.
hahah ya man thas where i had my first performance too. good memories manNSC said:Naveen....I went to Lohgarh too....back in the day! We brought a crew from Michigan.....that was my very first bhangra performance.....I remember dancing to Punjabian Da Dhol Vajda off Planet Bhangra on the last day.........good times.
Haha yeah Jeeti...the talent show in the pavilion.......TRB and AS juniors hahaha!Jeeti said:NSC said:Naveen....I went to Lohgarh too....back in the day! We brought a crew from Michigan.....that was my very first bhangra performance.....I remember dancing to Punjabian Da Dhol Vajda off Planet Bhangra on the last day.........good times.
And about the bhangra camp....I think that would be absolutely amazing. Def would make time for that and would want to have a hand in organization as well....if anyone wants to get this started....hit me up.
hahahhaha bro....i went too...we probably danced together man...at the talent show or wahtever? hhahaa in the pavillion thing? TRB and AS juniors collabo.
old schoool.