• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Fads 2009-2010

Jabar Jung

Bhangra ghatt circus jaada hundi bhangre ch ajj kall, te teama vi follow kari janiya ne..fardlo babbe da

jatt5ab1soorma

Simer Sidhu (Virsa:OT, Virsa Folksters)
Jabar Jung said:
Bhangra ghatt circus jaada hundi bhangre ch ajj kall, te teama vi follow kari janiya ne..fardlo babbe da
LOLLLL...hahaha...+ 10000...00..000000....

jatt5ab1soorma

Simer Sidhu (Virsa:OT, Virsa Folksters)
Harman said:
'LOLLLL...hahaha...+ 10000...00..000000...."

too bad thats not a number
+1000000..? correct enough?..shaanti mil gai hun..its a sarcastic joke trying to say how right jabbar is that i cant agree with him more...

Kush

all ive taken from this tread:

You think you started something? someone else did it first.

sumeetj

holding each others arms/ring around the rosy/etc: nachdi jawani

not saying they were the first to do it, but i feel like they made it more popular

Nikhil

Kanvar said:
dare i say....

fad: btf
trendsetter: pol
Edit:
OH NO YOU DIIIIN'TT!!!

Note: I apologize for the previous link to the photo I used. I didn't realize it could be offensive to others, and I now realize and understand my faults. I sincerely apologize.

Kaur

I feel that ALOT of our fads were started/made popular by Nachdi Jawani, SGPD and VCU.

- swinging khunde
-throwing props
-certain formations

In general jsut doing cool things with props, pushing the limits by adding non-bhangra moves, I think SGPD/NJ started a whole new style of bhangra

VCU started the fad of coed folk teams

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
i found this and it's perfect. dont mind the pic + text outside the inception thread lol