• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Idols, "Best of the Best" Placings

sgrewal30

Member
Messages
609
jattomg111 said:
Since when is bhangra about culture . I see more legs spreading then culture spreading. Lolll just saying
^ok real quick.... LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

but to answer what im sure was a rhetorical question... you're right, bhangra isn't culture, but it is a way of expressing it when done right :)
 

HarmanSingh

New Member
Messages
531
SpliffStar101 said:
and if anyone has a problem with what i said they can deal with it... Bharathi said something she felt was important to express to the bhangra community. Sunny and her dealt with it. I dont understand why this kid had to come in and talk nonsense.. i guess hes sunny's cheerleader. That was an unecessary comment telling Bharathi to deal with drugs. Which comes to another topic I feel is important. All I see these days is house of bhangra kids trolling on btf talking shit. First there was a kid named Boondi or something.. n now badwal. If ur gonna represent the team your learning from.. then come with some class.
Very classy of you to use a homophobic slur...
 

Badwal

New Member
Messages
543
Besides I pretty much looked over the kid spliffstar (which is funny since hes making fun of my name and shaming drugs, and well look at his its all self explaintory) all I was saying was to chill out

But see unlike you here, I can be mature, I dont need to swear at you, to be honest you're not much of a character, and ahaha

I dont need to say much, you just made yourself look dumb, its clear you're tryna pick a fight, Im not as stupid as people make me out to be
 

SpliffStar101

Member
Messages
188
honestly there has to be strong words cuz kids r internet thugging these days n its not right.. like i said Bharathi n Sunny were talking with each other n then he stepped in and something so ridiculous it just had to be said.
 

SpliffStar101

Member
Messages
188
my bad i totally 4got about the aeg and virsa thing.. but honestly toronto teams beef wit each other way too much.. the only teams that get alone r shan-e and sgpd (i think) every1 else beefs wit each other.. its ridiculous
 

SpliffStar101

Member
Messages
188
Badwal said:
Besides I pretty much looked over the kid spliffstar (which is funny since hes making fun of my name and shaming drugs, and well look at his its all self explaintory) all I was saying was to chill out

But see unlike you here, I can be mature, I dont need to swear at you, to be honest you're not much of a character, and ahaha

I dont need to say much, you just made yourself look dumb, its clear you're tryna pick a fight, Im not as stupid as people make me out to be
im not trying to pick a fight n ok ya i shouldnt have made a slur like that.. i apologize for that.. but as far as my name goes im not telling people to go sell drugs.. but it was wrong of u to step in and make a comment like that to bharathi.... once again im sorry for using homophobic slurs
 

SpliffStar101

Member
Messages
188
and i dont care if i look dumb or not but when ur talking smack to someone else when it doesnt involve u then im gonna tell u to stop.. but regardless.. we're going on n the people that we're talking about arent even commenting anymore.. so im gonna stop replying
 

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Messages
487
toronto teams dont have beef were just mad competitive with each other, its always in good fun.. individuals from one team might have problems with individuals on another team, but that happens everywhere on every team in every sport lol


whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
 

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
 

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Messages
487
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
I was there earlier this year, had such a horrible time :( stayed for a week downtown with my buddies right before UBC

day time chylling walking around sight seeing was pretty legit, a lot going on and a lot to see but It's the nightlife, either we were going to the wrong places or something because everywhere we went was dead. We asked every cabbie every girl every guy where the best spots were, spent so much money and ended up at whack clubs back to back... I want my money back new york!

one thing ill give nyc is the bar scene, every bar we went to was bumping.. but we have that too :D
 

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Messages
1,736
stayed for a week downtown with my buddies right before UBC

there's your problem...


btf, just stfu at this point...none of you make sense so just stop.
 
Top