• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra in the 6ix Returns!!!!!!!!

Messages
38


That's right folks! Bhangra in the 6ix is back!

After a successful event in 2016, Bhangra in the 6ix is returning, bigger and better, ready to celebrate folk bhangra with the circuit.

Registration packet, with further details, will be released very soon, so stay tuned!

Keep yourself updated by following us on any of our social media accounts:

IG: @Bhangrainthe6ix
Facebook: Bhangra in the 6ix

For any questions or concerns, please contact us at bhangrainthe6ix@gmail.com
 

smehta313

Active Member
Messages
382
y'all did a great job last year. I have weekend critiques saved on my phone from last October that I can post here in hopes the few issues that occurred last year are avoided. I will post it here once I find it.
 

Howie Magz

Well-Known Member
Messages
454
hahahaha excited about this competition and have heard some great things in the past about it.
 
Top